1964 Meal Factory Franchise is best suited to lowest return investments.
About 1964 Meal Factory
Chaat Adda & Yappy Cafe, Eggoholic And 1964 Meal Factory in pan Indian level, with a known name and strong brand awareness, make the restaurant such an exciting possibility when built-in pro-table areas.
Chain customers tend to be highly loyal to eateries and the firm provides its franchisees with a lot of training and support for the building and operation of their own shop.
The company’s brand awareness is amazing and clients are attracted nationally.
The chain also has a wide peer network, 35% of which are over 25 years old. This system supports the construction of a company.
1964 Meal Factory Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 10 lakhs|
|Area Required||350 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 2.5 lakhs|
Features of 1964 Meal Factory
- 1964 Meal Factory is influenced by the Western models and is used to Western/Indian ethnic fast-foods’ all-time favorites.
- They believe that the average person is entitled to affordable hygiene, decent meals.
- Indian food is now appreciated for its sake throughout the world. By keeping its mouthwatering, hygienic, and standardized taste, they hope to make Indian ethnic food more accessible throughout the world.
- 1964 Meal factory contains a wide range of products such as a burger-paved wetland and so on. They hope to provide easy, healthy, and delicious mouthwatering hygiene and standardized food at low prices.
- They in 1964 Meal Factory wish to make the Indian food chain the fastest way to offer quality foods for the people of India.
- 1964 Meal factory model with inexpensive investments will help those who have a genuine interest in the food industry as a good business.
- Cost of food: 30%
- 1 to 1.5 lakhs of working capital (Depends according to model)
- 40% to 50% net profit margin
- The brand will supply important raw materials.
- Increased strategy support for marketing & sales.
- Development of online delivery partners Zomato | SWIGGY
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the 1964 Meal Factory Franchise?
The investment of the 1964 Meal Factory Franchise is Rs. 10 lakhs.
What is the model of the 1964 Meal Factory Franchise?
The model of the 1964 Meal Factory Franchise is Kiosk.