The idea of providing the quality of food to Delhi foodies who love Punjabi food struck them immediately, and the Amritsari Express franchise food chain was born.
About Amritsari Express Franchise
GKJ Special Foods P. Ltd. aspires to be a pioneer in the hospitality industry by consistently outperforming themselves and providing the highest quality experience and service to their customers.
This venture began in 2005 when directors Mr. Navneet Jain and Mr. Bharat Gupta visited a street vendor in Amritsari town selling Amritsari Choley and Kulcha. The food tasted incredible and was completely original.
With the launch of ten outlets in Delhi, they have not only put Amritsari cuisine on the map, but they have also put Amritsari cuisine on the map of the world.
However, in doing so, they have amply repaid a tribute to Punjab, the land of dairy lovers.
Amritsari Express employs only Amritsar-based chefs. Moreover, Amritsari Express has carved out a niche for itself among Indian food connoisseurs with its real authentic regional cuisine served in a fast-food style.
Amritsari Express Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 22 lakhs|
|Area Required||300 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs 7 lakhs|
Features of Amritsari Express Franchise
- The Amritsari Kulcha is one of the most well-known types of street food in Amritsar.
- Kulchas have a long history dating back to the Mughals and Nizams. During Shah Jahan’s reign, Khansamas stuffed kulchas with veggies and popularised the dish in the darbar. By the time Shah Jehan ascended to the throne, it had become the official bread for breakfast and lunch. According to legend, he preferred these bread to biryanis.
- At Amritsari Express, they aspire to serve you delicious northwestern cuisine that is rich in flavor and authentic in taste.
- They only serve the best! Farm fresh produce prepared by the best chefs in the company.
- On-board accessibility of top chefs for Amritsari cuisine.
- The Food Outlet has a luxurious appearance and experience, which adds to the overall appearance of the food court.
- Amritsari Express is an upscale family-style vegetarian North-Indian fast-food chain that serves a variety of Amritsari delicacies.
- They say that their Kulchas and Chur-Chur Naans are among the best in Delhi because they prepare them with the finest ingredients sourced directly from Amritsar.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Amritsari Express Franchise?
The investment of the Amritsari Express Franchise is Rs. 22 lakhs.
What is the model of the Amritsari Express Franchise?
The model of the Amritsari Express Franchise is Express.