Arabian Delites Franchise provides you with a delicious and healthy supper in your pocket without burning any holes.
About Arabian Delites
They provide the most authentic and true Lebanese food outside of Lebanon here at the Arabian Delites.
Their delicious and flavored meals and inexpensive rates make it a favorite for everyone. This is an excellent place for quick eats, which was established in 1994.
It offers a range of preparations at pocket-friendly pricing on the Middle East menu. It is one of the region’s top restaurants and attracts numerous clients.
Arabian Delites Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 13 lakhs|
|Area Required||250 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 3 lakhs|
Features of Arabian Delites Franchise
- Lebanese food pioneers in Delhi
- Loyal clients for decades
- Authentic Lebanese delights one-stop store
- Guest atmosphere to attract food experts
- They have the most genuine and true Lebanese food outside of Lebanon here at the Arabian Delites.
- They provide you with a delicious and healthy supper in your pocket without burning any holes.
- Their delicious, delicious food and inexpensive costs make it a favorite of many all times.
- They have a well-structured and spacious storage plant in which they store the whole spectrum of ready-to-eat products away from dirt, toxic substances, or any other disagreeable material in a secure manner.
- In addition, they keep total hygiene at the premises in order to ensure that the food products are zero contaminated.
- A unique concept for all-time popular Lebanon cuisine products, such as Hummus Falafel, Khabus Samuli, etc.
- Mouthwatering and hygenic foods.
- Fast food needs little time to serve Accepted ingredients, spices, wheatmeal, and more Nationwide
- On all Arabian Delites, the same meal taste
- Economical yet hygienic pricing
- Brand supply is expected to be raw materials.
- The increased strategy of marketing & sales Support.
- Facility for software and accounts.
- Personnel Requirement: 15 to 20 Brand personnel will help employ employees as thorough training is offered.
- A franchisee can buy some machines locally by brand in accordance with specifications.
- The franchise can locally do the interiors according to the design of Swiggy & Zomato online delivery partners
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the franchise fee of the Arabian Delites Franchise?
The franchise fee of the Arabian Delites Franchise is Rs. 3 lakhs.
How many outlets are there in Arabian Delites Franchise?
There are 3 outlets in Arabian Delites Franchise.
Amit Gupta is the founder of DrFranchises. He has a keen interest in investments, and has thus far invested in a few franchises. Franchise businesses are his forte- he knows all there is to know about their space requirements, fees, ROI potential, and business models. This makes him an ideal candidate for anyone looking to invest in a franchise