Barbeque Misal Franchise is famous for its high quantity of spice and unique flavor.
About Barbeque Misal Franchise
Misal Pav is a recipe synonymous with Maharashtra areas. Every area – Puneri, Kolhapuri, and Nashik – has a variation.
Two forms of misal are termed Usual and Rassa, a thick spicy combination called Rassa.
Either Laal Rassa, Kala Rassa, Hirwa Rassa, or Hirwa Rassa is the most serious thing of all (Green Gravy).
Tari is a spicy red oil that gives the food a delicious sight to the mouth. All Misal have pav, buttered or straightforward food.
Puneri Misal: This delicacy is made of usual in a crimson Tari/kat/rasa not very hot. The diced potatoes and the sev-chiwda are lavishly covered with chopped corset and Onions to accompany it.
Nashik Misal: This misal is a black Tari/kat/rasa, made from Matki sprouts. The curry is hot, including farsan or sev, oignon, citrus fruits, and coriander.
On black pepper, the black gravy is high. Fried papad and yogurt are two guides that distinguish the Nashik from other Misals.
This misal is an entertainment event with a kaala rassa of dry cocoa, onion, garam masala, and coriander powder from the northwest area of Maharashtra.
The kaala or black masala is all throughout Khandeshi cuisine and it is hence one of Maharashtra’s spiciest foods in the world.
Barbeque Misal Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 12 lakhs|
|Area Required||700 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 4 lakhs|
Features of Barbeque Misal Franchise
- Kanda-Lasun Masala: The changing ingredient used to prepare this wonderfully spicy Curry in Kolhapur. This masala is not used by any other Misal. As far as the toppings are concerned, fine diced onions and farsans, although pav is preferable rather than pav.
- Green missal: The name of the palak, the coriander, and the taste of pudina transmits green, green in color. In order for Diet Lovers, this misal offers a healthy Rassa Amongst. All to the palate and pudina flavor. Misal Pav variations like Kolhapuri misal and Khandeshi misal come in distinct ways.
- Interior design menu Final operations of the output
- Trials & Errors of Packaging kitchen equipment
- Selection and completion of the vendor
- POS Software Training Standard Recipe, Computer System Tests of Food
- Planning and execution of marketing
- The final output of the interior design menu
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the model of the Barbeque Misal Franchise?
The model of the Barbeque Misal Franchise is FOFO.
What is the investment of the Barbeque Misal Franchise?
The investment of the Barbeque Misal Franchise is Rs. 12 lakhs.