Biryani Art Franchise will take you on a culinary adventure, allowing you to sample a wide range of North Indian and Hyderabadi cuisines.
Both of these regions in India have special and exclusive dishes to offer; however, what sets them apart from the competition is that they curate dishes for you using local spices and ingredients.
About Biryani Art Franchise
At Biryani Art, their goal is to not only serve delicious food but also to provide prompt and courteous service because customer satisfaction is paramount.
They want to be the go-to restaurant for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Biryani Art serves some of the most well-known and authentic North Indian and Hyderabadi dishes.
When you don’t feel like cooking and don’t want to go out, give them a call and they’ll deliver the best to your door while you embark on a culinary adventure with them and their exclusive dishes.
Taking inspiration from Indian culture, they want to create a culinary experience that is as fascinating as the history of various regions.
Biryani Art Franchise Model
|Area Required||300 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 8 lakhs|
Biryani Art serves several of the most famous and traditional dishes from both the North Indian and Hyderabadi regions, as both have their own specialties.
The regional spices and ingredients are used in the dishes prepared at Biryani Art, giving them an authentic flavor.
Taking inspiration from Indian culture, their team aims to create a culinary experience as fascinating as the history of various regions.
- The duration of the agreement is five years.
- Food costs approximately 28-30%
- 3 to 5 lakhs in working capital (Depends according to model)
- Master Franchise opportunities are open.
- A profit margin of 20% to 25%
- The brand would include important raw materials.
- Assist in marketing and revenue growth strategies.
- Collaboration with online distribution partners.
- Manpower requirements: 7 people for the delivery kitchen and 12 people for the dining room.
- This deal may be renewed by the franchise.
Also Read: Aadarsh Amruttulya Franchise
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the model of the Biryani Art Franchise?
The model of the Biryani Art Franchise is Delivery Kitchen.
What is the franchise fee of the Biryani Art Franchise?
The franchise fee of the Biryani Art Franchise is Rs. 8 lakhs.