There are a variety of sauces in this world, from sweet to extremely spicy, that can burn your stomach, and then comes the Buffalo Wild Wings mango habanero Scoville. This is the spiciest among the others they offer, but how exactly spicy is it, is the question?
Trust us! The number is enough to spice up your life!
If you are that person who binged on “The hot ones” tv show where Jena Ortega (Wednesday Adams) eats chicken wings served with the hottest sauce, and you thought to yourself, ‘What’s the big deal in eating spicy? I can do that too’? Then you are at the right place to explore the best of the best sauces- Buffalo wild wings mango habanero.
About Buffalo Wild Wings
Started in 1982 by James Disbrow and Scott Lowery, Buffalo Wild Wings, or BW3, is a casual restaurant chain and sports bar franchise famous for its Buffalo-style chicken wings.
Currently, buffalo wings have 1,243 outlets extended across the United States, Canada, India, Mexico, Panama, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.
What is Scoville Scale?
Have you ever wondered what makes the hot pepper so spicy? Capsaicin is the chemical substance that triggers heat receptors in the skin, making your body sweat and your tongue burn.
Every chili pepper has a certain amount of this chemical compound, making them less or more spicy.
This amount of capsaicin is measured through the Scoville scale recorded in Scoville heat units (SHU).
Most capsaicin is found in the ribs and seeds of pepper. A pure capsaicin has 16 million SHU.
Types of Sauces at Buffalo Wild Wings
The restaurant has a variety of appetizers on Buffalo Wild Wings menu, with a dozen sauces that give a punch of spice and flavor to your buffalo wild wings.
From mild sauces like Hot BBQ to blazing options of Ghost Pepper, the restaurant has every level for its spice-loving customers.
Here are some of the sauces offered by Buffalo Wild Wings:
- Honey BBQ- As the name suggests, this sauce is for feeble spice lovers.
- Hot BBQ- Using this sauce will submerge your wings in the sweetness of BBQ.
- Asian Zinc- It has a strong teriyaki flavor to kick your taste buds and goes well with soy/sugar/ ginger sauce.
- Thai curry- Gives out a bold flavor of spices, curry, and coconut.
- Jammin’ Jalepino– Definitely, a bit more spicy than a Caribbean jerk.
- Caribbean Jerk– If you are craving sweet wing sauce but not BBQ, this is your perfect option, packed with tangy, mild, and gingery flavors.
- Medium- Like a smooth slip over a banana peel, this flavor is smooth and interlaced with pepper and sweetness.
- Spicy Garlic- If there’s one thing this sauce isn’t is, spicy but is filled with garlicky flavor.
- Lemon Pepper- Gives a refreshing taste of lemons and notes of pepper and butter.
- Hot- A blend of vinegar and pepper gives the sauce a tad sweet and spicy flavor.
- Blazin’- A favorite among spice lovers with 350,000 units of Scoville scale (can make your mouth numb)
- Wild Sauce- Expert advice- Sit with a gallon of milk while eating this sauce with the wings.
- Mango Habanero– Balanced with the fire of pepper with a sweet, tangy flavor of mango
What is the buffalo wild wings Mango Habanero Scoville taste like?
According to the Thrillist, Mango Habanero Sauce has the number one position as the fiery sauce of Buffalo Wild Wings.
With a Scoville unit of 125,000 SHU, the mango habanero sauce gives out a balance of burning your tongue with habanero pepper and a delightful sweetness of mango.
So, if you want a little kick in your food and show off your spice tolerance, mango habanero sauce is just right for you.
Buffalo Wild Wings Scoville Chart 2024 (TABLE)
|Red Savina Habanero
What ingredients are required to make the Buffalo wild wings mango habanero Scoville?
Making Buffalo wild wings mango habanero Scoville is an easy process. Here are some of the simple and readily available ingredients to make the sauce:
- Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup,
- Corn Syrup, Mango Juice Concentrate,
- Habanero Peppers (Including Dehydrated),
- Distilled Vinegar, Sugar,
- Modified Corn Starch,
- Salt and Soybean Oil,
- Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate Added to Maintain Freshness,
- Onion (Dehydrated),
- Garlic (Dehydrated), and lastly
- Caramel Color.
The Blazin’ Challenge
The Buffalo Wild Wings also entertain their customers with ‘The Blazin’ Challenge.’ The Blazin sauce is at 350,000 Scoville units, 60x hotter than jalapeño peppers.
The challenge is to eat their ten hottest wings in just 5 minutes and get 1000 blazin’ reward points and your name on the bar TV. Definitely, not for a faint-hearted person!
The Bottom Line
If you are craving something sweet and not something spicy but still want to make your body burn, then Buffalo Wild Wings mango habanero Scoville unit of enough to make you feel numb is the best alternative among all their sauces.
Is there a sauce hotter than Buffalo wild wings mango habanero Scoville?
Yes! Hotter than their Buffalo wild wings mango habanero Scoville is their Blazin’ knockout made with nine different peppers, namely habaneros, ghost peppers, red & green jalapenos, and Carolina Reapers.
Is there a pepper hotter than habanero?
Yes, Habanero falls on the list of hottest pepper, but there are more spicy peppers than it. For Example- Ghost Extremely Hot (over 1,000,000), Habanero Extra Hot (100,000 to 300,000), Tabasco Hot (30,000 to 50,000), and Cayenne Hot (30,000 to 50,000).
What is the tastiest habanero?
The sweetest types of habaneros are the ‘Dalit Pepper’ with the fruity flavors of pepper and a “lenient” capsaicin count, registering at just 330,000 on the Scoville scale. However, in the list of the spiciest habanero pepper, the crown is snatched by Red Savina.
How many different sauces does Buffalo Wild Wings have?
As the name suggests, these are wild wings with 26 wild sauces and seasonings. With its new addition of General TSOs and Sweet Chile Lime, and can be savored with sandwiches and wings.
Amit Gupta is an experienced expert in digital marketing and co-founder of DrFranchises. With more than 11 years of knowledge in franchise digital marketing, SEO, email marketing, and social media marketing, Amit has helped many brands achieve incredible success online. As a passionate entrepreneur and owner of 7 franchises, he continues to study franchise models, looking at costs, revenue, and profitability to guide brands toward profitable growth. When he’s not working on digital marketing, Amit enjoys spending time playing with his beloved dog.