Chaaswala franchise has begun its journey to becoming a customer-centric company.
About Chaaswala Franchise
Savitaben had no idea what her dairy shop Patel would become decades later when she opened it in 1994.
She started the dairy shop to feed her family, but by paying close attention to the consistency of their dairy goods, Patel Dairy became the neighborhood’s most trusted dairy shop.
Patel Dairy’s ‘Chaas,’ or buttermilk, was extremely common among their other commodities. Patel Dairy’s other products, on the other hand, were in high demand.
The popularity of chaas had skyrocketed. When Savitaben’s son Jatin Patel took over her dairy company in ticed it and decided to open dedicated buttermilk and derived dairy products franchise.
Started in 2015 with the aim of encouraging more people to eat healthy drinks and dairy foods by providing a healthy alternative to soft drinks, which are normally more expensive. Across the country and to all people
Year after year, their express retail outlets have grown by a factor of ten. Their target is to have 200 locations in Gujarat by the end of the fiscal year 2023.
Chaaswala Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 16 lakhs|
|Area Required||250 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 2.5 lakhs|
Features of Chaaswala Franchise
- The Chaaswala franchise module is one-of-a-kind and is built to help you become self-employed.
- When you join them, you will have access to their expertise in this field, which you can use to run your company successfully.
- There is no need to invest in developing business plans because this is a tried and true formula.
- The Franchisor can have training and standard operations manuals to make managing and running an outlet as simple as possible.
- Assistance with choosing the best “Outlet Location,” “Business Planning,” “Business Operations,” and “Business Maintenance.”
- Franchising reduces risk and thereby increases the likelihood of a business’s success. The franchisor assists the franchisee in a variety of ways.
- Proper SOP (Standard operating procedure) manual & instruction will be provided to operate your procedures on a pilot mode, system-driven basis as and when required.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the franchise fee of the Chaaswala Franchise?
The franchise fee of the Chaaswala Franchise is Rs. 2.5 lakhs.
What is the area required for the Chaaswala Franchise?
The area required for the Chaaswala Franchise is 250 sq. ft.