Launching a new business that sells or interacts with Tea and other alternatives is tough; nevertheless, starting a Tea Franchise with a well-known brand is one possibility worth considering.
You’ve probably noticed a slew of new businesses based on tea and other beverages. Chai Point Franchise is a famous tea franchise that should be considered.
About chai Point franchise
Chai Point is India’s largest reseller of chai, sourcing tea leaves and other components from Darjeeling and Assam, among other places.
The firm has also begun to sell consumable packaged foods that serve as a supplement to chai and are thoroughly liked by Chai drinkers.
Chai Point’s primary goal is to provide an unrivaled chai experience to its customers, whether at home, at work, or in their neighborhood.
To achieve its goal, Chai Point employs Shark, a cloud-based platform that allows the company to track all its invoices across all of its locations quickly and smoothly.
History of Chai Point Franchise
- Mr. Amuleek Singh Bijral launched Chai Point, an Indian tea company, in 2010.
- Chai point was first founded in January 2009 to make chai a global brand.
- In April 2010, the company opened its first store in Bangalore.
Benefits of Chai Point Franchise
- The organization gives skilled personnel to its franchisees to assist and teach franchise staff members and maintain a smooth daily flow of operations.
- Chai Point allows its franchisees to partner with local retailers and offices to ensure that everyone receives real, freshly brewed tea regularly.
- It provides a steady cash stream while raising brand awareness for its goods.
|Staff requirements||Minimum 4-5 employees|
Within 1-3 years, you will receive a return on your investment in the franchise. However, as a rough estimate, the monthly profit might be around INR 1,30,000.
It is an estimate, and it could be less or more depending on various factors such as the region of operation and others.
Sales and expenses
- If your store is in a favorable location, you can expect to make INR 5L-9L per month in revenue.
- When it comes to money, you’ll need to pay rent, which can range from INR 50,000 to INR 3L.
- Employee pay might vary from INR 10,000 to INR 40,000 per month, depending on how many you hire.
- Other expenses such as energy and incidental costs might range from INR 10,000 to INR 25,000.
Chai Point uses its cloud-based platform, SHARK, to keep track of all deliveries and orders across all of its shops in India. SHARK integrates sales, auditing, product delivery, employee management, and more information.
Chai Point is the most excellent Chai outlet to invest in India, and it offers assured profits and notoriety in the food and beverage industry.
All you need is a strong sense of entrepreneurship and a lot of passion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the owner of the chai point?
Muleek Singh Bijral
Is it reasonable to invest in the chai point franchise?
Yes, the tea industry in India is a very profitable one. It also relies on the kinds of teas you’re making or selling. Your profit margin will vary depending on your distributor and market value.
What are the staff requirements for outlets?
Minimum 4-5 employees
Amit Gupta is the founder of DrFranchises – a digital marketing agency that helps brands rank better on Google Maps through local SEO strategies. Amit has over 11 years of experience in digital marketing, SEO, email marketing, and social media marketing. He’s also the owner of multiple franchises and has helped countless brands achieve success online. When he’s not working, Amit can be found playing with his dog.