Chaighar Franchise will offer a value-priced mixture of quality Tea & Snacks cuisine and tea items, with tea goods offered directly through the shop.
About Chaighar Franchise
Chaighar is a locally owned snack food and refreshment store that, thanks to its innovative approach to the company’s brand and detail presentation, will be positioned as a national franchise.
Chaighar is the answer to a growing desire for tea snacks-style refreshment outlets to be consumed.
While window shopping, taking a break, or roaming around a shopping mall or highway food mall.
Also, Chaighar sells tea and freshly prepared fast-food bites in a cone along with a variety of beverage options.
They use the Kiosk Chain Retails approach, where the tea recipe is composed entirely of fresh tea and other products prepared in the outlet kitchen.
To promote the atmosphere of a joyful, lively, and youthful lifestyle, their outlet also delivers great and courteous customer service.
It is getting increasingly difficult to distinguish one fast food business from another in today’s highly competitive industry.
Mumbai, a city-state, is quickly emerging as the model metropolis for Asia’s new economic renaissance.
Chaighar Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 6.5 lakhs|
|Area Required||100 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 2 lakhs|
Features of Chaighar Franchise
- Their main goal is to become one of India’s most successful refreshment shops, starting with a single retail outlet in a high-traffic location and expanding to 1500 outlets by the end of the financial year 2021.
- Chaighar will work hard to establish itself as a leading local refreshment brand.
- They want their consumers to get the full experience when they come to their store(s) or visit their website since they will learn about this intriguing new Tea culture.
- They will sell stuff ranging from pre-packaged Tea goods to Premium Packed Tea, all of which will bear their official trademark.
- Their main focus will be on providing high-quality tea and refreshments at a reasonable price.
- Early in the first year, 700 stores will be opened across India.
- In addition to capital contributions from shareholders, the investment will enable Chaighar to establish and expand effectively in year two, with a goal of 1500 locations across India.
- Through the creativity of its founders, Chaighar will be able to provide a value-driven, entertaining experience to its customers with the initial capital investment.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the model of the Chaighar Franchise?
The model of the Chaighar Franchise is FOFO.
What is the investment of the Chaighar Franchise?
The investment of the Chaighar Franchise is Rs. 6.5 lakhs.