Chaiwale Franchise is a tea concept and tea boutique that offers a new, enjoyable, and one-of-a-kind customer experience.
It’s for those who want to have a good time and relax. In the growing tea industry, Chaiwale Tea is an exciting new idea.
About Chaiwale Franchise
Chaiwale is not only the wave of the future, but also a one-of-a-kind tea destination that provides a hip, soothing, and safe alternative to the overcrowded Tea House concept.
They are young as hearted temptation cucumbers TM who are willing to come in and unwind, catch up with friends, or get some work done in a warm and welcoming environment with consistently excellent customer service.
Chaiwale Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 5.5 lakhs|
|Area Required||200 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 2 lakhs|
Benefits of Chaiwale Franchise
Chaiwale is at the forefront of today’s vibrant industry. They have a one-of-a-kind concept with little or no competition.
A FEW OF THE SERVICES THEY PROVIDE INCLUDE:
- Choice of real estate
- Construction, architecture, and design
- Ongoing marketing and promotional assistance
- Continual organizational assistance
- Continuous product creation and testing
- Reviews and assessments of quality management
- Ongoing assistance via email, phone, or in-person
- The duration of the agreement is five years.
- The cost of renewing the agreement would be decided by both parties.
- Food Costs Have Dropped By 50%
- 50 percent gross profit margin
- 2 to 4 employees needed – Staff will be hired by the franchisee
- The brand will have complete training.
- Machinery can be purchased locally according to brand specifications.
- Interior design can be done locally according to the Brand’s design.
- The brand will include the raw materials.
- Assist in marketing and revenue growth strategies.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is it possible for me to start Chaiwale outside of a mall, maybe in a shop on a busy street?
Chaiwale lounges are available in a variety of formats, including exclusive lounges, cafes, express, and boutiques, among others. These formats are determined by the location’s business potential. Their company representative will be able to assist you in this regard.
How many employees do I need to hire?
You will need a minimum of 1-2 employees, but the number may vary depending on the size and location of the lounge. They will, however, assist you in training them as required.