Inspired by Langar’s altruistic service, Chef Happy Singh Franchise aims at sumptuous cuisine to tender people.
With his roots in North India, the chef happy Singh was an amateur tattoo artist and music lover.
About Chef Happy Singh
Singh competed for MasterChef India’s food reality show. The first competitor of the Ajmer show was in Season 3 of the series which was shown in 2013.
In Ajmer, Singh used to be a tattooist and maintained a café in the neighborhood of Kesarganj.
Following the MasterChef, he has performed on Bindass Channel various programs such as Renault Duster Journey, Rasoi Se ETV, and more. Now the famous chef has 36 eateries all around the country.
Not only this. Singh had to move to Indore because of work requirements. But Ajmer continues tugging love for his hometown back to his town.
He was in Ajmer recently, and he enjoyed all of the city’s delights.
Chef Happy Singh Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 28 lakhs|
|Area Required||800 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 8 lakhs|
Features of Chef Happy Singh
- Chef Happy Singh serves consumers with multi-kitchen scrumptious, fast meals. The menu is part of the larger image, which has the hues of joy, youngness, and innovation.
- Since 2008, Happy Singh restaurants have served the food sector; they operate successfully in 10 various locations and spread more territory.
- Flavors: Serve homely flavor with a proper blend of selected hand spices. The flavors are from Northern India’s borders. Pure strong, spicy, and toothy vegetarian meal for delicious tastes.
- Quality: They are highly constant in their quality and the quality of their meals is the only thing they can’t compromise.
- Presentation: Your introduction will make you want more food. North Indian food is an eye-catching feast.
- Hygiene: They keep their clients trusting in them in a high hygienic condition at all their shops.
- It includes many models such as kiosks, casual dinners, and fine dining for your franchise.
- The restaurant will offer recruitment and training. It also offers support for marketing and sales strategies.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Chef Happy Singh Franchise?
The investment of the Chef Happy Singh Franchise is Rs. 28 lakhs.
What is the model of the Chef Happy Singh Franchise?
The model of the Chef Happy Singh Franchise is Dining.
Amit Gupta is the founder of DrFranchises. He has a keen interest in investments, and has thus far invested in a few franchises. Franchise businesses are his forte- he knows all there is to know about their space requirements, fees, ROI potential, and business models. This makes him an ideal candidate for anyone looking to invest in a franchise