Chicken Adda Franchise operations support a continuous program of product and service development that allows them to anticipate their clients’ future needs.
About Chicken Adda Franchise
Their nationwide chain of outlets helps to fuel demand for value-added items.
Customers can expect an engaging in-store experience from them, as well as operational and product excellence across the board.
Their products are always available at a fair price, and they make sure that all service level criteria are evaluated, recorded, and reviewed.
All on a regular basis to guarantee that timely corrective actions are taken.
Chicken Adda Franchise Model
Commercial property that is owned, rented or leased in a prime location that measures at least 200 square feet with basic services such as power and water.
High-traffic areas, such as bus stops, train stations, malls, marketplaces, or locations near schools, colleges, or other densely populated residential areas, should be avoided.
With the ability to invest 8 to 10 lacs+ in rupees, depending on the area, and a staffing setup of 2-3 people.
|Investment||Rs. 10 lakhs|
|Area Required||200 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 3 lakhs|
Features of Chicken Adda Franchise
- The menu is both tasty and innovative.
- Continuous training support for a comprehensive operations system
- The menu that is regularly updated
- Their food technologists are always doing research and development.
- Support is available through their vendor network.
- Support for advertising and promotion
- Accounting software that is accessible online
- Their engineers provide technical assistance.
- Their location survey team can assist you with site selection.
- Mascot with Attractiveness
- Best-in-class equipment with a track record of success
- Assistance prior to and following the big opening
- Updates and assistance on a regular basis
- An efficient account management system
- The duration of the agreement is five years.
- Approximately 33% of the total cost is spent on food.
- 1 to 1.4 lakhs in working capital (Depends according to model)
- There are Master Franchises available.
- The brand will deliver important raw materials at a profit margin of 40%.
- Support for a marketing and sales strategy that is growing.
- A collaboration amongst online delivery partners has been formed.
- Software and billing facility.
- The franchise agreement can be renewed.
- To achieve “very profitable and attractive business growth,” they have their own marketing team and have cooperated with prominent marketing organizations.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the model of the Chicken Adda Franchise?
The model of the Chicken Adda Franchise is Kiosk.
What is the franchise fee of the Chicken Adda Franchise?
The franchise fee of the Chicken Adda Franchise is Rs. 3 lakhs.