DEN Franchise aims to grow its region and provides franchises for people who have a business flair and are keen to do so.
About DEN Franchise
Den began in Raipur in 1997 and still enjoys the unique and cheerful soft ice creams and shakes of its clients.
They sell excellent and creamy Softy ice cream, Soft Sundaes Ice Cream soda, Thick Shakes, Thick fusion, and many more fascinating desserts.
DEN Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 15 lakhs|
|Area Required||450 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 4 lakhs|
Features of DEN Franchise
- Out of synthetic ingredients, it provides over 135 aromas of natural ice creams and kulfi.
- The components are 100% natural.
- It fully undertakes to revive the Indian desert, the Kulfi, with the introduction of an array of temptingly flavored kulfis.
- DEN is investing in technology, innovation, and constructing a strong worldwide supply chain.
- It offers a wide variety of kulfis and rolling kulfis, along with ice skips, sundaes, milkshakes, and thick shakes, via 8 autonomous ice cream & kulfi salons.
- Capacity for investment – Investment businesses and space requirements.
- Ability to operate the business – franchisees engaged inefficient service and long-term partnerships.
- Similar industry experience – Anyone with a similar background is perfect.
- Personnel management capacity – Learner, day-to-day management, and employee management
- The strength of the network – an expanded local network.
- Food Passion – Showing food and beverages should be excited
- Innovative cuisine, good taste, professional service, and cost-effective
- Low investment small investment
- Costs are low and consistent
- Well-defined business and training processes to keep operations and tastes consistent
- Take the dine in options
- Hygienic products sprout from their grass womb, and the crowning of the ice cream and automatic factory syrup is not handled with naked hands.
- In the manufacturing and logistics industry, they are proud of their hygiene.
- They strictly adhere to the Food Safety Directive and receive FSSAI certificates to maintain high standards.
- You will find the same taste in all their shops throughout the world.
- The reason for this constancy is their internal production unit.
- They develop signature sauces, puree, non-fruit, and prepared ice cream.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the DEN Franchise?
The investment of the DEN Franchise is Rs. 15 lakhs.
What is the model of the DEN Franchise?
The model of the DEN Franchise is Cafe.