Deshee Katta Franchise is a firm believer in the power of good food and a memorable experience!
About Deshee Katta Franchise
Harshada, an electrical engineer, has always been passionate about educating the public about local Khandeshi food cooked with age-old recipes made by her grandmother and mother!
Deshee Katta has always had the vision of bringing unadulterated, homey food that brings people back to their roots with the simplicity of spices straight from Vidarbha and Khandesh!
They’ve instilled values like consistency, value for money, and authenticity in their brand over the last three years of delivering their best.
“Through their brand, they hope to bridge the gap between homey food and a comfort food-loving audience.
Deshee Katta serves a variety of authentic dishes such as vangyacha Bharti with bhakri, Waradi Chicken, and a variety of other dishes that will provide you with a culinary adventure with each bite!”
They serve in ‘pathavlya,’ which are authentic village utensils made from dried banyan leaves that are totally eco-friendly and biodegradable!
Furthermore, they have clay dishes, cups, glasses, and jars for serving water, making even the tap water taste sweeter than bottled water.
Deshee Katta Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 15 lakhs|
|Area Required||800 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 2 lakhs|
Features of Deshee Katta Franchise
- All of these factors not only ensure that customers get the authentic Vidarbh or Khandesh experience, but they also have numerous health and environmental benefits!
- Many essential nutrients, such as calcium, phosphorous, iron, magnesium, and sulfur, are added to food by earthen pots, which are extremely beneficial to their bodies.
- Deshee Katta’s slow cooking process preserves all of the nutrients in the food they prepare, making it much tastier.
- Ingredients: They agree that great food can only be made with the highest quality ingredients!
- Consistency: They make sure that all of their grain flour is 100 percent pure, and they grind it to keep their rotis and bhakris consistent!
- The special Vidarbha and Khandesh areas have preparations that require specific spices that are made in-house. Which enhances the taste and distinguishes them in their own way!
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Deshee Katta Franchise?
The investment of the Deshee Katta Franchise is Rs. 15 lakhs.
What is the model of the Deshee Katta Franchise?
The model of the Deshee Katta Franchise is Casual.