Dosa Ratnam Franchise serves a wide variety of doses, Uttapams, idlis, vadas, etc.
About Dosa Ratnam Franchise
Welcome to Award Winning Hospitality Company Spiritbrew Ventures LLP, Dosa Ratnam a premium pure vegetarian casual dining brand owned in India.
The brand aims to deliver its customers in a nice, modern environment, along with an experienced, courteous staff with the best and authentic South Indian menu.
They offer a multi-cuisine and a comprehensive fast serving menu that serves an extraordinary inexpensive price for a wide array of palates.
Dosa Ratnam Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 12 lakhs|
|Area Required||200 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 6 lakhs|
Features of Dosa Ratnam Franchise
- The brand has over 20 years of experience in the restaurant industry. The company
- The objective of their chain of cafes across the country is to satisfy the increased need for affordable, sanitary, fruitful, and delicious cuisine.
- Company model with attractive returns
- Free recession with cheap cost business Investment support for the selection of the site
- Full site designs, car cad drawings, and 3D view interior layouts
- A one-stop solution for launching the restaurant according to world-class standards with specific support teams.
- Quality and innovative items at an accessible price Constant focus on the quality of food and service and regular menu updates
- Teamwork – A gathering of young people who want to make and invent has gathered to make lip-smacking food.
- They trust unity. Every step, when you need them, they will be available to you. They assist you to discover the right site, useful software, intelligent supply chain management, and the optimum kitchen configuration.
- They work with their own house marketing team and prominent marketing companies to guarantee “supermarket, perky and uncompromising food quality.”
- The terms and conditions of the agreement are 5 years.
- The renewal cost of the agreement shall be decided by each other.
- Approximately 35% of food costs
- Capital of work – 1.2 to 2.5 (Depends according to model)
- Master Franchise is accessible
- The margin of profit from 35 to 40%
- The brand will supply important raw materials.
- Increasing strategy support of marketing and sales.
- Bonding partners for online delivery Swiggy | Table of billing and zomato software.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Dosa Ratnam Franchise?
The investment of the Dosa Ratnam Franchise is Rs. 12 lakhs.
What is the model of the Dosa Ratnam Franchise?
The model of the Dosa Ratnam Franchise is Kiosk.