The world has changed drastically, and there will never be a better time to pursue your dream career! It is just too short not to do something you enjoy.
In the multibillion-dollar beauty market, Drybar is an original concept.
Drybar Franchise has grabbed the biggest hit with a delightfully simple concept: give fantastic blowouts at an affordable price in a fun and attractive environment.
About The Drybar
Drybar is a California-based salon franchise specializing in blowouts, a type of hair treatment.
They specialize in blowouts only, with no cuts or colors, and its web store sells hair care products and style tools.
Drybar has also become a well-known and particularly prized brand with over 145 locations across the United States.
They provide you with their playbook, and their specialized operations staff trains and helps you throughout the process.
Alli Webb started a side business called Straight At Home in 2008, which offered in-home hair services.
In 2010, Alli co-founded Drybar with the opening of a salon in Brentwood, California.
In January 2012, they added Castanea Partners, a Boston-based private equity group, to their investment roster.
Flat-screen televisions are available in the bars, which usually show chick flicks. Due to Hitler’s influence, all Drybar’s have a similar aesthetic.
Drybar Franchise Model
|Investment||$593,393 – $1,259,325|
- Pay $80-$100 at their regular hair salon with reluctance.
- At a discount store like Fantastic Sams, you can have a cheaper experience.
- A salon-quality blowout in a fun, gorgeous setting, all for an unbelievable price
Eligibility For Drybar Franchise
Franchises are awarded by Dry Bar based on a variety of criteria, including but not limited to:
- Exuberance and vigor
- Solidarity with the concept in general
- Experience in retail or hospitality
- Availability of development space
- $750,000 in net value and $250,000 in liquid assets
Drybar is searching for people that share their obsession with providing world-class customer service.
If you and someone on the team have any hair-related experience, it will help, but it is unnecessary.
You’ll also be capable of making a substantial financial investment.
Their Real Estate and Development team will assist in coordinating the entire services required to design and coordinate the development of your Drybar, comprising space planning, layout, development documentation, and the option to assist with the bid process and construction assistance.
Drybar Franchise Training & Support
Drybar makes it incredibly simple to open and use your Drybar-
- Finding a site and structuring your lease are two things they can help you with.
- Provide services for complete store design, development, and construction.
- Their customized online booking and POS systems are fully integrated.
- A comprehensive operating handbook is available.
- 1-3 team members will receive training.
- Drybar’s “media profile” is centralized and linked to each site.
- Social networking, public relations, direct mail, and promotional materials are examples of marketing help and guidance.
- A pre-opening orientation is organized for the newly built store.
- They gave you a chance to form a party with other franchise owners who will discuss their essential lessons learned and accomplishments with you.
Drybar Franchise Comparison
|Initial Investment||$593,393 – $1,259,325||$200,000|
|Annual Revenue||$64 million||$99 Million|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Drybar curls your hair?
Does Drybar serve you champagne?
How long does the Drybar last?
Does Drybar offer franchises?
Yes, Drybar offers franchise opportunities with a proven business model.
How much does a Drybar franchise cost?
Opening a Drybar requires a franchise fee of $50,000 and a total initial investment cost ranging from $593,393 – $1,259,325, depending on the size of the restaurant.
Amit Gupta is the founder of DrFranchises – a digital marketing agency that helps brands rank better on Google Maps through local SEO strategies. Amit has over 11 years of experience in digital marketing, SEO, email marketing, and social media marketing. He’s also the owner of multiple franchises and has helped countless brands achieve success online. When he’s not working, Amit can be found playing with his dog.