Everest Food Court Franchise gives an entrepreneur an excellent opportunity to build up a low-investment business.
About Everest Food Court
Since 2015, 200+ menu and 83+ outlets Company certified to ISO 9001: 2015. Manufacturing and Trading of spices in major and recognized restaurants around India since 2009.
Attractive choice of product line World Top Class restaurant: Menu Like Grilled Burgers, Wraps/ Rolls, Fry Chicken, Snacks & Delicious Pizza, Chinese, South Indian & Main Course, Pani pure shots, Handi Chicken Mutton. 200+ Menu, Non-Veg, and Veg.
The Everest Food Court is one of India’s fast-food sanitary companies, providing clients with tasty fast food.
Everything they produce is fresh, every provider has been approved and certified.
Their personnel is trained to ensure that their food is produced, managed, and delivered according to the highest standards of sanitation and quality.
Everest Food Court Model
|Investment||Rs. 17 lakhs|
|Area Required||500 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 3.5 lakhs|
Features of Everest Food Court Franchise
- Court of Everest Food Is part of one of India’s fastest-growing sectors.
- The increasing number of travelers around the world benefits from hotels, resorts, restaurants, casinos, entertainment venues, and conference centers.
- Learn about the important management and operational abilities companies appreciate in this dynamic business.
- Explore the diversity of career choices you have, unleashing your passion for excellence in customer service and successful business entertainment.
- You have to discover the world of hospitality, cuisine, and drink.
- The curriculum focuses on hotel management and restaurant management and is designed to give you the professional qualifications needed to start a career in these areas.
- Because of the practical character of the hotel business, all courses offer active learning opportunities.
- It comprises preparation and service and front desk laboratories for food and beverages, as well as various case studies and simulated workouts.
- The terms and conditions of the agreement are 5 years.
- Cost of food, 57 percent included
- Capital for work – 1,8 to 2,5 lakhs (Depends according to model)
- A master franchise is possible
- Margin’s profit is 43%
- The brand will supply important raw materials.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Everest Food Court Franchise?
The investment of the Everest Food Court Franchise is Rs. 17 lakhs.
What is the model of the Everest Food Court Franchise?
The model of the Everest Food Court Franchise is Restaurant.