FinHealth is a well-known company in the financial area that you can join as a franchise… Continue reading!
About FinHealth Franchise
FinHealth is a collection of Chartered Accountants and MBAs from the greatest universities who provide expert-level consulting services to organizations and individuals all around the world.
Finhealth, which is operated by Eppeok Solutions Private Limited, has established itself as an integrated corporate and individual advising organization that provides financial services.
In 2011, Mr. Sawan Kumar, a Chartered Accountant, and MBA developed and created the company.
They have emerged as leading advisers with an advantage in offering services at internationally competitive standards as a result of their strong foundations and rapid expansion.
Their diverse team of professionals with expertise in keeping your finances truly healthy completely deserves their name, FinHealth.
FinHealth Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 2 lakhs|
|Area Required||250 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 10 thousand|
Features of FinHealth Franchise
- The FinHealth team believes in a financially healthy society because only by being financially healthy can you live a truly healthy existence.
- They are not “old” like other service providers; with ever-changing conditions, one cannot expect someone ancient to know everything.
- They are new, but they are qualified and experienced enough to handle all of your financial needs, with mentors that have over 20 years of expertise in finance and taxation.
- Trust is something that is developed so that they may have simple payment methods in offline modes. They do not accept online payments.
- They do not sell your information or send you “daily,” “weekly,” or “monthly” newsletters to keep your inbox filled.
- Also, they feel that if you can check your email, you can also check their website to see what’s new, so why send out useless emails?
- They don’t promise heaven and deliver the moon, but they do deliver stars and deliver heaven.
- Finhealth, which is operated by Eppeok Solutions Private Limited, has established itself as an integrated corporate.
- Also, individual advising organization that provides financial services.
- In 2011, Mr. Sawan Kumar, a Chartered Accountant, and MBA developed and created the company.
- They have evolved as leading advisers achieving due to their strong foundations and robust expansion.
- A competitive advantage in offering services at internationally competitive levels.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the agreement period of the FinHealth Franchise?
The agreement period of the FinHealth Franchise is 5 years.
What is the model of the FinHealth Franchise?
The model of the FinHealth Franchise is Tax Consultancy.