Fast food is today’s youth’s first alternative. Food Costa Franchise has the vision to make fast food healthier than it has ever been while maintaining a spellbinding taste and consistency.
About Foodcosta Franchise
Food Costa begins operations in Indore under the supervision of their expert Chefs. Food Costa has spread across India thanks to the tireless efforts of their team.
They are renowned not only for our wide variety of dishes but also for the high quality that they maintain.
Their menu features a wide variety of choices, including Pizza, Noodles, Sandwiches, Shakes, Rolls, Burgers, Pasta, Nachos, Coffee, Sweet Corn, French Fries, slices of bread, Mocktails, Momos, and much more…
Foodcosta Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 7.5 lakhs|
|Area Required||200 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 3 lakhs|
USP of Foodcosta Franchise
- India’s first fast-food chain, preparing dishes with a few organic ingredients – National Presence Fast Food Chain Brand – Based on the concept of a kitchen without a chef
- Food is produced in a central location at the factory and distributed to all outlets.
- In comparison to other brands, the setup and operating costs are low.
- Mouth-watering Products that are innovative.
- New products are introduced on a regular basis.
- When it came to food preparation, they adopted international standards.
- Highest Profit Margin
- They deliver all goods right to your door.
- Food waste accounts for 0 percent of total waste.
- Local marketing guidance and design, as well as technical support
- The company will provide training to all outlet employees.
- Specific Business Model was put to the test.
- Multi-Fast Food Brand with Rapid Growth.
- Low initial outlay.
- Excellent Profit Margin
- There is no need for skilled labor.
- Tastes delicious and is hygienic.
- The operation is simple and standard.
- Tastes easy, safe, and delicious.
- Pricing that is both economical and affordable.
- The contract has a three-year term.
- The expense of renewing the agreement would be 5% of the franchise fee.
- 30% of the cost of food
- 70 percent gross profit margin
- The Franchisee will recruit the staff.
- The brand will have complete training.
- The machinery can be purchased locally by the franchisee according to the specifications.
- Interior design can be achieved locally according to the Brand’s design.
- The brand would supply the raw materials.
- Support for a marketing and sales plan that is growing.
- Collaboration between online distribution partners 3 employees is required by Swiggy | Zomato.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the franchise fee of the Foodcosta Franchise?
The franchise fee of the Foodcosta Franchise is Rs. 3 lakhs.
What is the model of the Foodcosta Franchise?
The model of the Foodcosta Franchise is Cafe.