Gelato Italiano Franchise is one of India’s most well-known gelato brands. Gelato Italiano is now superior in terms of flavor, freshness, and cost.
About Gelato Italiano Franchise
There are 78 locations in seven cities. They have a stronghold on the minds of the youth.
Gelato is a form of ice cream that varies from normal ice cream in the following ways:
- Gelato has a 25-40% air content, while ice cream has a 100% air content.
- Ice creams are made with high-fat milk powder, dairy fat/vegetable oil, while gelato is made with toned milk, cream, and fresh fruits.
- Ice cream manufacturing is industrial and done in large quantities, while gelato manufacturing is done in small batches.
- Moreover, Ice cream flavors are minimal, whereas Gelato Gelato Italiano is a Pan India Food Solutions Private Ltd operation that offers a wide variety of flavors.
Pan India Food Solutions Private Ltd was established in 2000 and operates under the Copper Chimney, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Bombay Blue, and Noodle Bar brands.
Gelato Italiano’s appeal stems from its unique flavors and high quality. Swiss Chocolate, Gelato-Rocher, Madagascar Fine Chocolate, Yoghurt Wild Berry, New York Cheesecake, Bubble Gum, and Cotton Candy are among the most common flavors and consistency.
Gelato Italiano Franchise Model
|Area Required||300 sq. ft.|
Also Read: 7th Heaven Franchise
Gelato Italiano sells their products in special ways. There are some of them:
- Every 1st of the month, Flavor of the Month is available for Rs. 15/- throughout India.
- Celebrate special days for citizens of various ages.
- To support the brand, partner with MTV, Channel V, UTV Bindass, and MTV Roadies X.
- Customers can receive exclusive deals during the first lunches at the new outlet.
- Independence Day, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Friendship Day, and other special holidays are also celebrated with special deals.
- Fresh Fruit Mango is one of the many festivals held during the year.
You may also like –
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the minimum investment in Gelato Italiano Franchise?
Is the Gelato Italiano Franchise successful?