Golden Krust is a Caribbean restaurant known for its delicious Caribbean cuisine. If you want to open a Golden Krust franchise, you are at the right place.
Here, you will get all the information before investing in the franchise and know about the restaurant’s background and franchisee policies.
So, keep reading to learn more.
About Golden Krust
Golden Krust Caribbean Bakery & Grill is a privately owned company that creates and sells Caribbean food and operates Caribbean restaurant franchises.
Golden Krust products can be found at franchise restaurants, groceries, universities, hospitals, and other foodservice establishments around the country.
‘Reggaefest combos with jerk chicken, fish, goat, and curried chicken; sides like dumplings and fried plantains; pastries like carrot cake and duck bread; sandwiches and wraps, soups and salads, and even breakfast are all available at Golden Krust.
Golden Krust feels that the success of its company is contingent on the achievement of its franchisees, so they are committed to assisting franchisees in achieving that success.
Moreover, Golden Krust seeks franchisees who have a strong drive to succeed, the ability to manage successfully, and the willingness to invest the time and effort required to grow a business.
Golden Krust will walk franchisees through the important considerations that go into beginning a successful business, such as choosing a location, merchandising and inventory, hiring and training employees, and marketing.
History Of Gloden Krust
Ephraim and Mavis Hawthorne, who had previously founded Hawthorne & Sons Bakery in St. Andrew, Jamaica, established the first Golden Krust single store in the Bronx, New York, in 1989.
They had grown to 17 eateries in New York City by 1996 and started franchising the following year.
Golden Krust now has over 100 locations in nine states, including New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Florida, New York, Maryland, North Carolina, and Massachusetts.
Golden Krust Franchise Model
|Industry||Bakery and restaurant|
Golden Krust Mission
- Communities can be proud of their corporate citizenship.
- Customers with excellent customer service and predictable outcomes at every touchpoint
- Employees who work in a gratifying, enjoyable, and aspirational atmosphere
- Customers who want real, excellent Jamaican patties and relevant Caribbean cuisine in practical sizes and locations
- Stakeholders who get a better return on their money
- Golden Krust has been a franchising company since 1996, with 110 locations in eight states.
Why Golden Krust To Choose?
- Participation in local philanthropic groups and pride in our community
- Distinctive Caribbean cuisine is prepared with fresh, high-quality ingredients at a reasonable price.
- Our dedication to quality, customers, the environment, and our employees.
Golden Krust Business Opportunity
The children of the founders formed the Mavis and Ephraim Hawthorne Foundation in 2005.
To improve the community, the foundation awards fellowships and sponsors welfare care and wellness initiatives and activities.
Since its beginning in 1989, Golden Krust has contributed to a variety of organizations and charities across the United States and the Caribbean islands.
Golden Krust Training & Support
- Field service training
- As needed, assistance with site selection, development, and construction.
- Support for operations
- Operation, training, design, and construction manuals
Golden Krust Franchise Comparison
|Annual Revenue||$2.6 Million||$143 million|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Krust patty?
Golden Krust spiced beef patties are a delicious lunchtime, after-school, or late snack option.
A delectable, spicy beef filling is encased in 20 flaky layers of golden dough before being separately encased for freshness.
Who is the CEO of Golden Krust?
Is Golden Krust Balck owned?
Golden Krust is a black-owned and immigrant-founded business.
Amit Gupta is the founder of DrFranchises. He has a keen interest in investments, and has thus far invested in a few franchises. Franchise businesses are his forte- he knows all there is to know about their space requirements, fees, ROI potential, and business models. This makes him an ideal candidate for anyone looking to invest in a franchise