HAS Juices franchise and More and HAS South Bombay Café. Their goal is to provide delicious, nutritious, and hygienic juices and other items.
They make the best goods with consistent quality using high-end techniques and machinery.
About HAS Juice Franchise
HAS was established in Mumbai in 2007 and has since grown to include two distinct brands:
HAS values its consumers and encourages them to try their organic juices in order to live a healthier lifestyle.
In addition, they provide daily hygiene check-ups to ensure that the standard is preserved.
Mango and Fruit Parfait, Power Booster, Shikanji, Athletes Fuel, Golden Ambrosia, and other delectable and flavorful dishes can be found on their menu.
HAS Juice Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 20 lakhs|
|Area Required||100 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 6 lakhs|
Features of HAS Juice Franchise
- HAS Juices& More is a new fruit juice store that serves exclusive juices and delicious concoctions to satisfy the taste buds of connoisseurs while also nourishing their wellbeing.
- Pure Orange, Pineapple, Watermelon, Apple, and Pomegranate juices are available in beverages.
- Natural parfait and carrot juice, Has light juice, Orange kick start, Fruit punch, Watermelon refresher, Power booster, Slim trim, and Sikanji are some of the combinations available.
- Milkshakes, fresh fruit salads, smoothies, and cold coffee are also available.
- They ensure that their juices maintain the mineral and nutritive quality of the fruits by using the most technologically advanced equipment.
- Every fusion is a highly selected drink to fit the latest trend in taste and preferences. They serve 42 types of juices.
- Their goods are tailored to fit the various seasonal specialties.
- Also, their juices are made entirely of whole fruits and vegetables and have no artificial supplements.
- Their top priorities are the user, the commodity, and the processes, with cleanliness and hygiene taking precedence.
- To retain the fruits as fresh as possible and prevent oxidation, They maintain superior quality of materials, proper preservation, and various storage techniques concerned with temperature and climate.
- Their aim is to stay true to their roots while giving them a modern twist.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the HAS Juice Franchise?
The investment of the HAS Juice Franchise is 20 lakhs.
How much area is required for the HAS Juice Franchise?
The area required for the HAS Juice Franchise is 100 sq. ft.