Gujarat is known for a variety of items, including rice, sarees, and tourism.
Gujarat is also known for the iconic Indian spice brand “Hathi Masala Franchise.” So, if you’ve been considering opening your own Hathi Masala franchise, now is the time.
About Hathi Masala
For you, they have the greatest franchise opportunity. A franchise business opportunity is available via the brand. Further, you can select it if you are looking for a franchise.
Their locations can be found all over the world. It currently exports spices to the United Kingdom, the United States, Japan, Canada, Africa, and Australia.
Additionally, It has a large distribution network of over 400 distributors and 4000 retailers across India. In addition, the company has warehouses in Rajkot, Ahmadabad, and Mumbai.
Hathi Masala Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 10 lakhs|
|Area Required||400 sq. ft.|
Also Read: Burgrill Franchise
Why do you consider a Hathi masala?
- It offers total assistance and support.
- It’s easy to set up.
- Low investment yields high returns.
- In a few months, you’ll get your money back.
- Moreover, Full advertising and marketing assistance.
- It organizes a personnel and management training program.
- They also assist in the smooth running of the company.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the ROI of the Hathi Masala?
The ROI is 20%.
What is the area required of the Hathi Masala?
The minimum area is required 400 sq. ft.