Currently, they supply more than 60 outlets. Momo is thought to be nutritious and tasty, resulting in increasing popularity among children.
House of Momos Franchise was previously only available in Nepal and the northeastern part of India, but it is now widely accepted throughout the world.
About House of Momos Franchise
Since 2014, House of Momos has been manufacturing and supplying a variety of momos from its central kitchen in Vashi, New Mumbai.
They use machine-made consistent Frozen Momos with a shelf life of 30 days, resulting in zero wastage.
They make delicious momos with premium flavor and high-quality ingredients. Its Zero waste policy is a well-known policy.
House of Momos Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 20 lakhs|
|Area Required||300 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 5 lakhs|
Features of House of Momos Franchise
- House of Momos is a wonderful place to get affordable momos, dumplings, and dim sum.
- They have vegetarian and non-vegetarian momos in a range of flavors such as steamed and fried, Tandoori, and Pan-fried with gravy.
- They have a Specials group where they serve Soup momos, Burger momos, and Dessert momos.
- Lemon ice tea, Cold coffee, Virgin mojito, Cloudy hot chocolate with ice cream, Butterscotch shake, Citrus blue shake, Oreo stir, Kit kat shake, and Bubble gum shake are among the beverages and shakes available.
- They use high-quality ingredients, and their momos have a shelf life of more than 30 days thanks to machine-made, consistently frozen momos.
- A daily production capacity of 20000 momos is available.
- Their goal is to be a market leader in the fast-food segment that is known for its high quality.
- The restaurant is a cozy and fresh environment for delicious food.
- They don’t need a lot of food operators because the food is 80 percent cooked, so they don’t need a lot of them.
- A decent outlet with a wide range of momos, a cool atmosphere, fast service, polite staff, and delectable taste.
- The portion size of the momos has been carefully calculated to ensure that one plate can comfortably feed one person.
- They strongly believe that learning and growth are essential for success, so they make certain that the Head Chef, as well as the entire staff, receive the necessary training.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the franchise fee of the House of Momos franchise?
The franchise fee of the House of Momos franchise is Rs. 5 lakhs.
What is the model of the House of Momos franchise?
The model of the House of Momose franchise is QSR.