Huber & Holly set out to be a different kind of business from the start, one that not only promoted ice cream and food but also brought people together in daily celebrations.
About Huber and Holly
Every day, they go to work aiming to accomplish two goals: to create delicious food and to make the world a better place.
This was their goal when they first opened their doors two years ago, and it remains true today.
Their vision began with a single store — to create the best freshly churned ice cream and delectable food made with organic, wholesome ingredients, all served in the most inventive ways.
Their travels around India and the world have inspired them. And, over time, they’ve worked to merge India’s passion for food with cutting-edge culinary techniques to ensure that everything they make and serve is authentically flavorful.
Huber and Holly Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 79 lakhs|
|Area Required||1000 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 15 lakhs|
Features of Huber and Holly Franchise
- A mass premium offering featuring ice cream, ice cream-based desserts, and fresh food.
- Every store makes and creates fresh ice cream every day, using state-of-the-art churners on-site, ice cream-based cakes, and sweets in their most imaginative form.
- Innovative pizzas and sharing plates (finger foods).
- Exceptionally well-prepared food
- Toppings are all made in-house, and there are service choices such as scoops or a make-your-own-candy station, as well as in-house trademark creations to choose from.
- All of their products are made with high-quality ingredients, resulting in an unrivaled taste.
- Concepts that are special
- Along with their daily creations, H&H offers one-of-a-kind concepts such as the “Mighty Midas,” India’s first gold-plated ice cream.
- The ‘Mighty Midas,’ which costs INR 1000, has become one of India’s most popular desserts.
Please notice that Huber and Holly, as well as other perishable goods, are sourced locally and shipped by hand.
There will be no deliveries on specified holidays. In the event that the desired product is not available, they reserve the right to alternative products of equal or higher value.
After the order has been placed, no changes to the orders will be accepted. Orders can’t be canceled once they’ve been ordered.
If the product is not shipped for any of the above reasons, an alert will be available on the website, and the product can only be collected from a shipping Huber and Holly store, the specifics of which can be obtained from their customer service team.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the model of the Huber and Holly Franchise?
The model of the Huber and Holly Franchise is Casual Dine.
What is the investment of the Huber and Holly Franchise?
The investment of the Huber and Holly Franchise is Rs. 79 lakhs.