I Kim Franchise is looking for enthusiastic applicants that understand the brand and cherish their mission.
Also, become part of their team and offer a complete experience to new locations and markets.
About I Kim Franchise
New cream Janta Ice isn’t the industry’s new name. The brand has been steadily developing since it was established by Shri Bherulalji Jhawer & Brothers in 1968.
He knew well that there was no famous Ice Cream maker in Surat City, and that Shri Bherulallji Jhawer was a foresighted man.
Because of Chauta Bazar, Surat’s highest corporate hub. The people began streaming into the counter in the midst of large retail customers’ traps.
Mr. Pavan started expansion plans together with the Bherulalji, keeping them highly active.
By 2013, he successfully set up 11 self-owned outlets from Ankleshwar to Vapi. Production capacities were increased with the development plans; the operational infrastructure can manufacture 2000 liters of ice cream.
I Kim Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 5 lakhs|
|Area Required||300 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 1.5 lakhs|
Features of I Kim Franchise
- Great line of products
- Over 24 stores are effectively operated
- World Standards Quality
- Franchisor’s shop opening support
- Franchisor’s continuous assistance
- Terms and Conditions
- The franchise cost shall not be reimbursed.
- Interior design according to the instructions should be provided.
- The franchisee shall comply with the criteria of the company.
- Also, the franchise is closely bound by local or central government legislation and regulations.
- The franchisee must purchase from franchisors or authorized vendors only all equipment and other products (sauce, toppings).
- Only authorized and proposed products can be sold by a franchise
- The terms of the agreement are 5 years.
- The cost of renewal of the agreement shall be mutually agreed
- Cost of food: 35%
- The brand will provide complete training
- The brand will supply raw materials.
- The franchisee has to employ people to increase strategy support for Marketing & Sales.
- Franchisees can locally buy the machinery according to the specified brand specification
- The franchisee can locally perform the interior according to a brand design
- Requirement for employment: 4 to 8 employees (Depend upon model)
They are really proud of their products and they look forward to you being a manufacturer when they ask you to become so a significant part of the I Kim family.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What area is required for the I Kim Franchise?
The area required for the I Kim Franchise is 300 sq. ft.
What is the model of the I Kim Franchise?
The model of the I Kim Franchise is Parlor.