Jail Chai Bar Franchise has been founded in April 2017 in an attempt to serve a range of fast foods, tea, and coffee-based on the subject of jail and a wonderfully happy atmosphere.
About Jail Chai Bar
The trip began in 2017 with their first Indore outlet and goes on in an exciting, unforgettable, and difficult way. Without the quality of their product, a unique prison subject, and their “clients” most crucial, they could not have achieved this. As one of their distinctive players, they become one of the top brands in the café world, with a unique concept in this compatible environment. After an enormous response in all their shops, the prison concept and the diversity of delicious, creative, pocket-friendly quick meals.
Jail Chai Bar Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 12 lakhs|
|Area Required||Rs. 300 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 3 lakhs|
Also Read: Dessert Junction Franchise
Features of Jail Chai Bar
- Products and services: The Jail Chai Bar offers quick food unmet, tea, coffee, and much more. All employers enjoy outstanding customer service and are encouraged to return. The cuisine is quick, easy, healthy, and delicious.
- Competitive Edge: The experience of the consumer as a manner of differentiating the Jail Chai Bar is incredibly significant. With a nice experience, the recurring business will be encouraged. Jail Chai Bar Casa offers a distinctive outlet design, the second competitiveness.
- To create and distribute fast food of the highest quality, most efficient, and effective, delivered straight at your doorstep today.
- Jail Chai Bar achieves this through its products and their unique prison idea, employing only the best quality ingredients.
- They offer a fully prepared menu that meets all the expectations of the customer.
- They love what they do – they produce a true, fully balanced menu while saving time and money.
- Jail Chai Bar Cafe will use its competitive two-way edge to fast increase market share.
- The competitive edge consists of an emphasis on experience and a fast, healthy restaurant alternative.
- The marketing campaign of Jail Chai Bar Cafe will focus on promoting the concept that it provides a comfortable diner.
Please Fill the form below if you’re looking to know more about the franchise!
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How much area is required for the Jail Chai Bar Franchise?
For Jail Chai Bar Franchise, you will require at least a 300 sq. ft area.
How many outlets are there for Jail Chai Bar Franchise?
There are 3 outlets for the Jail Chai Bar Franchise.