Jain Food Products Franchise is one of the biggest manufacturers and sellers of Namkeen.
About Jain Food Products
The young businessman Seth Shri Mussaddi Lal Jain launched Jain Food Products which started the company in the 70s out of hard work, dedication, and a high customer focus.
He was a great visionary, reinforced by the same enthusiasm for his wife Shrimati Shanti Devi, who experienced difficult times.
Likewise every other endeavor, the company has seen its growth path but it is the ideology embraced by Seth Shri Mussaddi Lal Jain, which later proven responsible for the tremendous success, that makes this organization special.
It has four brands and covers remote places, such as Barmer, Abu Road, Jaipur, Tonk, Nagur, and others.
Jain Food Products Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 50 thousand|
|Area Required||300 sq. ft.|
Features of Jain Food Products
- Jain Namkeen: This brand is the company’s flagship and its most ancient. The brand responds to SEC B’s requirements and has tremendous loyalty and support. It boasts the greatest portfolio of products. The marks are the largest share of retail sales.
- Marwadi Namkeen: This is the brand’s latest addition. In its quality ratio, the Namkeen is unique.
- While the quality and taste of articles are around 15-20% cheaper than other profitable brands in the region, their pricing is best in the business.
- In a separate plant, this variety is prepared to ensure quality standards based on the traditional Namkeen manufacturing pattern. The methods of preparation and the manufacture are the original Bikaneri, the origin of this marvelous snack called Namkeen.
- Ajmer Brand: launched according to popular demand and is an SEC B-category brand. This brand has a limited portfolio and is quite popular in smaller towns and is in a 500 Gms pack size.
- This brand has a strong consumer trail and has managed to get into tiny communities deeply.
- SethJi Brand: This line has been launched to meet rural needs and is a success story.
- Priced economically and wrapped in a beautiful package of 400 gms, this variety sells its marketing approach at the price range.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the model of the Jain Food Products Franchise?
The model of the Jain Food Products Franchise is QSR.
What area is required for the Jain Food Products Franchise?
The area is required for the Jain Food Products Franchise is 300 sq. ft.
Amit Gupta is the founder of DrFranchises. He has a keen interest in investments, and has thus far invested in a few franchises. Franchise businesses are his forte- he knows all there is to know about their space requirements, fees, ROI potential, and business models. This makes him an ideal candidate for anyone looking to invest in a franchise