Jamun Franchise was created in 2012 and is a boutique hostel company that rapidly became a brand leader in the Indian F&B business.
About Jamun Franchise
The company owns and runs five brands in its Indian capital: the award-winning PCO Cocktail Bar, ATM, the popular Southeast Asian Ping’s Cafe Orient Restaurant, PDA’s Italian Cocktail lounge, the Jamun Indian Regional.
The company has been specialized since it began to locate and fill voids in dynamic food and drink spaces by developing novel concepts and dinner experiences.
Also, the company can provide practically any need for dinner parties, off-site catering, and other personalized services through the development of a variety of services and brands.
The Worship Salon & Spa, the gentleman & tonic, and the Kerala Ayurveda Spa & Clinic additionally form part of the sister’s concerns.
They know from Jamun that every consumer has choices and their aim is to make sure their employees choose them all the time.
To that aim, Jamun accommodation focuses on the production of a high-quality, consistent, and reliable product that is not only good at once.
They believe that they will remain relevant to their employees by guaranteeing their clients receive more than they would expect.
Jamun Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 1.8 Crores|
|Area Required||1500 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 40 lakhs|
Features of Jamun Franchise
- Their food and drinks must be at the highest possible standards in all of their stores. They have no quality compromises and do not take shortcuts when supplying, preparing, or serving food or drink
- Their main objective is to better serve their customers through the comfort and well-being of their customers.
- The contentment of their employees is a vital basis in this business and they will make every effort to promote a healthy and enjoyable working environment.
- It is crucial to work with the best in the industry to help their own abilities and offers to learn, cooperates, and expand.
- In order to remain relevant, their products and services must be regularly reinvented and their offerings improved. This is important for the longevity of every outlet and the entire company.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Jamun Franchise?
The investment of the Jamun Franchise is Rs. 1.8 crores.
What is the model of the Jamun Franchise?
The model of the Jamun Franchise is Fine Dine.