Jumbo King is the market leader in the Vada Pav category and the Maharashtra household name.
About Jumbo King Franchise
Don’t miss the bus on the greatest chance to reach Jumbo King, the biggest Indian seller. Brand of Vada Pav.
In 2001, Jumbo King started his adventure inspired by western enterprise forms and to satisfy increasing requirements in the Indian food market.
Jumbo King thinks that the average man is entitled to nutritious cuisine at a reasonable price!
In essence, the Jumbo King contains four Vada Pav recipes, including butter and cheese. They add more flavors, offering approximately 16 Vada Pav variants.
It has a staff of employees covering operational, business development, franchising, and marketing areas.
The business team examines the operation, logistics, and training of shops.
Jumbo King’s USP:
More than 20,000 local Vada Pav sellers are located throughout Mumbai. There will be no alternative Vada Pav for people who dine at Jumbo King and vice versa.
As Vada Pav serves with excellent service and hygiene, it gives clear guidance to the sellers to buy Masala (ingredients) and oil from certified companies.
Jumbo King Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 10 lakhs|
|Area Required||150 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 3 lakhs|
Features of Jumbo King Franchise
- Jumbo king is a Quick Service Restaurant, which is the fastest-growing QSR, and will become the largest in 2 years.
- Development Decade
- Has more than 50 Indian franchisees
- Till now more than 9 Crore Vadapavs sold
- Successful model business
- the right to use well-known and established food & drink brand names
- Excellent investment returns
- guidance from the headquarters at the franchise opening
- Field support for franchisees is available
- You can acquire thorough operational manuals, as a franchisor, to help you get started.
- Jumbo King offers not only wonderful cuisine but also professional and friendly service because customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance.
- They want to be the choice of restaurant for people from varied backgrounds.
- Some of North Indian’s most popular and genuine meals are provided by Jumbo King.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Jumbo King Franchise?
The investment of the Jumbo King Franchise is Rs. 10 lakhs.
What is the model of the Jumbo King Franchise?
The model of the Jumbo King Franchise is QSR.
Amit Gupta is the founder of DrFranchises. He has a keen interest in investments, and has thus far invested in a few franchises. Franchise businesses are his forte- he knows all there is to know about their space requirements, fees, ROI potential, and business models. This makes him an ideal candidate for anyone looking to invest in a franchise