In India, start a Killer Jeans company of the K lounge franchise. Kewal Kiran Clothing Limited’s brand is K Lounge.
About K Lounge Franchise
K-Lounge first opened its doors in 1998. The K Lounge at Kewal Kiral Clothing Limited has five major brands.
- Desi Belle
- Killer’s Easies
- The franchise would be responsible for both taxes and transportation.
- The company architect will handle all interior design, sketches, and format.
- Also, the franchise will cover all interior, furniture, and other Capex costs.
- Stock will be shipped according to the franchisee’s preference and selection.
- Both payments must be made in advance.
- The company would cover all promotional costs on a local and national basis.
K Lounge Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 40 lakhs|
|Area Required||1000 sq. ft.|
|Software Fee||Rs. 22,000/-|
Also Read: Drunken Monkey Franchise
The procedure of Starting a K-Lounge Business
- After receiving the Franchise fee and the Architect fee, the Company will send their architect to your place.
- The architect will create a store layout plan and interior design that follows industry standards. After receiving all of the information from their Architect, you can immediately begin the store fit-out.
- To choose the products, you should come to their corporate office. When 40% of the store work is completed, all merchandise will be delivered to your house.
- Killer Jean’s team will come to your shop and set up store merchandise, interior visual merchandising, flex, posters, banners, and other products.
- They can also provide you with machine operations training.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is the K-Lounge business franchise successful?
Yes, the K-Lounge franchise is successful.
What is the margin of the K Lounge?
The franchise margin will be 44%.