Kamats Restaurants Franchise, they currently operate over 30 restaurants in Western India, with locations on major highways.
Moreover, their company specializes in delivering high-quality food in clean environments at convenient places in order to best serve their customers.
About Kamats Restaurants Franchise
Their company owns and operates a chain of restaurants that offer hygienic, pre-packaged food in a quick-serve format at various locations along national highways, state highways, and city streets.
Their team practices hygiene, efficiency, and customer loyalty at all of their locations, which sets them apart from other restaurants in the area.
And, Their strengths are their sanitary and convenient places, committed team efforts, and high-quality service and goods.
‘Vithal Kamats Original Family Restaurants‘ and ‘Kamats Original Family Restaurants‘ are two popular hospitality verticals that their Group has helped launch over the years. In November of 2013, the company began operations.
Since then, the company has continued to broaden its restaurant network while focusing on standardizing its services and products through integrated buying and training programs.
There are more than 35 operating restaurants in the business as of today. Kamat Group has established itself as a symbol of quality, originality, and truth over the years, fostering faith in their services.
Kamats Restaurants Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 23 lakhs|
|Area Required||200 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 5 lakhs|
Features of Kamats Restaurants Franchise
- It is a restaurant chain that specializes in high-quality, nutritious food.
- It has 30 locations along national highways that serve the highest quality nutritious food to people traveling or commuting.
- Flavors – All of their food dishes are infused with delicious, creamy, and satisfying flavors.
- Quality – They place a high value on quality, and it is one of their top priorities.
- Presentation – Kamat believes that food should be served in a professional manner, and they never fail to do so.
- Idli, Vada Sambhar, Dosa, Pav Bhajis, Naans, Rotis, Sabzi, Rice, and other delectable dishes are served to fill your stomach.
- Aside from the highest quality, Kamat’s goals are nutritious, tasty, and hygienic food.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Kamats Restaurants Franchise?
The investment of the Kamats Restaurants Franchise is Rs. 23 lakhs.
What is the model of the Kamats Restaurants Franchise?
The model of the Kamats Restaurants Franchise is a Food court.