It is not just profitable for you to open a reputable educational center. You also have the opportunity to mold the sweet-like flowers that are the nation’s only hope for the future.
Then Kidzee Franchise is the most excellent option for you; in this post, you’ll learn how to start a Kidzee play school franchise.
About The Kidzee Franchise
Kidzee is a subsidiary of Zee Learn Ltd, one of India’s and Nepal’s major education companies, supported by the Zee Network’s big brand and the Essel Group’s stability.
Kidzee has educated more than 9,00,000 youngsters across India for more than a decade in the preschool market.
Besides this, Kidzee is India’s most extensive preschool, with over 1800 locations in over 700 cities across India and Nepal. It is Asia’s most successful preschool chain.
Kidzee has set unrivaled standards in the CDE (Child Development & Education) area as a pioneer and leader in ECCE (Early Childhood Care & Education).
And also, Kidzee has developed the best-in-class kid-centric learning system called iLLUME after years of focused research by its Child Development Experts.
Kidzee Franchise Model
|Area Required||2000-3000 Sq Ft.|
requirements For A Kidzee Franchise
Kidzee is searching for dedicated entrepreneurs who would be proud to walk beside us on this historical journey of changing the country’s future.
- Service for Kidzee Franchisors
- Pre- and post-launch assistance
- Promotional and marketing assistance
- Support for branch layout and development
- Skilled staff
Kidzee Franchise Revenue & Profit
Let us have a look at the fees of Kidzee to find out how much can a Kidzee franchise owner generate.
- Admission fees per student: Rs 20,000
- Tuition fees along with learning material: Rs 30,000
- Security fees: Rs 10,000
- Development fees: 8000
- Exam fee: Rs 2,000
As per this, you will get Rs 70,000 for one student for a year for one program. So for three programs with two sections, each with total student strength of 450, you can expect to make Rs 3,15,00,000 in revenue and 2,45,00,000 in profit per y
Benefits Of Owning A Kidzee Franchise:
- Excellent investment returns of up to 100 percent
- Take advantage of extensive operation instructions.
- In India’s preschools, there is a well-known and well-respected brand name.
- Benefit from a six-year franchise arrangement that can be renewed.
- The school has developed its built-in technique, known as iLLUME.
- No royalties must be paid to the corporation in exchange for owning a Kidzee franchise.
- Kidzee School gives 60-80 hours of training for teachers, intending to equip all of them with the skills necessary to provide high-quality education tailored to each child’s requirements.
- And, The program is broken down into three months of theory lessons and one month of fieldwork.
- Only female candidates who have completed their high school diploma and are over 18 are eligible.
- For effective and efficient learning, the maximum batch capacity for teacher training is 15 per batch and one trainer.
The minimum number of teachers necessary in three Kidzee programs is approximately 30-32. and also, They should have at least a high school diploma.
Furthermore, One principal and one vice-principal, three to four office personnel, two to three maids, and a security guard should all be present at the center.
In a single Kidzee school, the entire staff required is roughly 40-45 individuals.
Frequently Asked Questions
In India, how can you apply for a Kidzee preschool franchise?
Apply for a Kidzee franchise school opening using the recommended contact form on their official website if you can afford the required investments.
Why is it a good idea to open a Kidzee franchise school?
As previously stated, Kidzee is Asia’s largest preschool chain, with over 900 schools in over 330 cities.
Amit Gupta is an experienced expert in digital marketing and co-founder of DrFranchises. With more than 11 years of knowledge in franchise digital marketing, SEO, email marketing, and social media marketing, Amit has helped many brands achieve incredible success online. As a passionate entrepreneur and owner of 7 franchises, he continues to study franchise models, looking at costs, revenue, and profitability to guide brands toward profitable growth. When he’s not working on digital marketing, Amit enjoys spending time playing with his beloved dog.