Krispy Krunchy Chicken is a quick-service restaurant. It is known for the signature chicken marinade is included in the breading of the chicken.
Krispy Krunchy Chicken Franchise may be the appropriate spot to put your money if you’re wanted to expand your portfolio and get into franchising.
Here we have discussed some significant points related to this Krispy Krunchy Chicken franchise that will help you understand the company and its franchise policies.
About Krispy Krunchy Chicken
Krispy Krunchy Chicken, or KKC, is a fried chicken restaurant chain with locations worldwide. They provide services to convenience stores, restaurants, and supermarkets.
It specializes in construction planning, remodeling, and re-design.
Krispy Krunchy Chicken is the only chicken program at a convenience shop that uses proprietary chicken preparation. It’s always delicious, savory, and a client favorite.
This isn’t just any chicken from the grocery store; it’s specially prepared, one of the critical reasons Krispy Krunchy’s chicken tasted fantastic and unique.
Krispy Krunchy Chicken History
Krispy Krunchy Chicken was started in 1989 by store owner Neal Onebane, who sought to provide customers with appealing convenience store food.
In 2006, many convenience stores carrying Krispy Krunchy Chicken products climbed from 200 to over 2,200.
In 2017, 509 new Krispy Krunchy Chicken locations opened, bringing the total number of sites to 2,294 in the United States, Malaysia, and American Samoa.
Krispy Krunchy Chicken established its first Mexican outlet at Mérida’s GoMart Montecarlo mall in June of 2018.
Krispy Krunchy Chicken Franchise Model
|Investment||$10,000 – $30,000|
|Industry||Food & Restaurant|
Krispy Krunchy Chicken Business Model
KKC sells its products mainly through convenience and grocery shop operators. Krispy Krunchy Chicken franchisees do not pay franchise or royalty fees.
Instead, franchisees charge Krispy Krunchy Chicken to deliver merchandise and branding to their locations.
- Helps develop a marketing program with a printable menu template, ready-to-run radio and television commercials, free visual assistance, and newspaper ad slicks.
- Offer free follow-up training as needed. In the food service industry, long-term training is essential for success.
- For each item and meal sold, provide explicit portion and packing guidelines.
- Comprehensive floor plans are available, including layout, design, and scale drawings.
- Free floor plans are available, including layout, design, and scale drawings.
Commitment To KKC
- Without Krispy Krunchy’s authorization, do not mix unlawful items with Krispy Krunchy products.
- Krispy Krunchy will occasionally launch new goods by having them immediately disseminated for their debut. You will accept a new KKC product if your dealer sends it to you.
- Follow the Krispy Krunchy regimen as instructed during on-site training.
- Purchase all related food preparation items from our preferred vendor.
- Purchase and use Krispy Krunchy’s exclusive goods.
- You can stop participating in the Krispy Krunchy program at any time. If you choose to do so, you must pay to remove any Krispy Krunchy signage, graphics, pictures, and paper items.
Products Of Krispy Krunchy Chicken
- Cajun-style Krispy Chicken, Cajun Tenders, chicken meals, family meals, and wings are all available at Krispy Krunchy Chicken.
- Six honey butter biscuits and an order of family fries are included in the family dinners. Corn dogs, red beans and rice, mac-n-cheese, mashed potatoes and gravy, jambalaya, chicken cracklins, and boneless wings are the other sides and snacks.
- The unique chicken marinade is infused immediately into the chicken and used in the breading.
- Hand-breaded fried chicken, dill pickles, and a honey butter spread are all part of the company’s fried chicken sandwich. Select restaurants started serving sandwiches on delicious butter bread in 2020.
Krispy Krunchy Chicken Comparison
|Company||Krispy Krunchy Chicken||Chick-Fil-A|
|Initial Investment||$10,000 – $30,000||$342,990-$1,982,225|
|Annual Revenue||$155 Million||$5.8 Billion|
Frequently Asked Questions
Krispy Krunchy Chicken uses what kind of fish?
Fish with biscuit
Two chicken wings have how many calories?
What is the total number of Krispy Krunchy Chicken locations?
2600 retail establishments
Does Krispy Krunchy Chicken offer franchise?
Yes, Krispy Krunchy Chicken offers franchise opportunities to entrepreneurs.
How much does a Krispy Krunchy Chicken franchise cost?
Opening a Krispy Krunchy Chicken franchise requires a franchise fee of up to $2,500, with a total initial investment range of $10,000 – $30,000.
Amit Gupta is the founder of DrFranchises – a digital marketing agency that helps brands rank better on Google Maps through local SEO strategies. Amit has over 11 years of experience in digital marketing, SEO, email marketing, and social media marketing. He’s also the owner of multiple franchises and has helped countless brands achieve success online. When he’s not working, Amit can be found playing with his dog.