La Pinoz Franchise quickly became the town’s most popular foodie hangout, thanks to their tasty, traditional Italian pizzas.
About La Pinoz Franchise
Their tale starts back in the year 2011, in the city of beautiful Chandigarh. This is because young Sanam Kapoor launched his very first pizza restaurant. They’ve come a long way since then, with over 150 restaurants across India. La Pino’z aims to serve all varieties to people on the go who aren’t willing to sacrifice taste for consistency, with an increasing menu range and restaurant network.
La Pinoz is now much more than just a pizza place. They have a wide variety of dishes to choose from, including freshly braised pasta and perfectly baked garlic bread, as well as mocktails and desserts. All of this, coupled with the warm, welcoming atmosphere and friendly service of yesteryear, will result in endless conversations, laughter, and memories that you’ll enjoy for a lifetime. La Pino’z, which is open daily from 11 a.m. to midnight, is suitable for a fast bite, a leisurely dinner, a family night, or a large social gathering. They make pizzas that they are proud to serve and deliver them easily and cheerfully. So, go ahead and support La Pinoz in its entirety!
La Pinoz Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 25 lakhs|
|Area Required||500 sq. ft.|
|Franchise fee||Rs. 10 lakhs|
Also Read: Wok This Way Franchise
Other Details About La Pinoz Franchise
- The agreement has a 20-year term.
- The contract will be extended at no cost to you.
- Food prices roughly 30% to 35%
- 1.5 to 2.5 lakhs in capital expenditures
- Profit Margin of 35 to 40%
- The brand would include important raw materials.
- The machinery and equipment can be purchased locally according to the Brand Specification.
- Interior design can be performed locally in conjunction with the Brand Design.
- Assist in marketing and revenue growth strategies.
- Partners in online distribution tie-in Software and billing facility for Zomato, Swiggy, and Uber Eats
- Employees will be employed by the Franchisee, with the Brand supplying training.
- The number of employees required: 4 to 7 – If the franchisee chooses, he can stick to the VEG menu.
- They’ve added both the VEG + and the VEG menus.
Please Fill the form below if you’re looking to know more about the franchise!
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the franchise fee of the La Pinoz Franchise?
The franchise fee of the La Pinoz Franchise is Rs. 10 lakhs.
How much royalty is offered in the La Pinoz Franchise?
There is a 4% of royalty that is offered in the La Pinoz Franchise.