Lassi Bae Franchise wants to provide clients with exquisite food at low prices.
About Lassi Bae
LASSI BAE – it is worth providing their unique customers with high-class Lassi, Shakes, Snacks, Falooda, and Crushers.
Their main purpose is to engage, entertain and enjoy food for their customers. Try them, you’re not going to leave them..!
Customer love is the key concept that enabled them to record daily revenues with a very healthy 40-50% profit margin of at least 6000 INR for each location.
Lassi Bae Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 7.5 lakhs|
|Area Required||150 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 2 lakhs|
Features of Lassi Bae Franchise
- A proven model of business
- You will join a very vigorous and young team.
- Lassi Bae – India’s Growing Fire
- Provide trained personnel without any problems to run your business
- Investment returns Guaranteed Fun Food – updated 3 months after menu modifications
- Low cost of entry
- Single concept & design menu & full support catering
- Option for flexible location
- Support for personnel
- The fundamental product of this product is ‘LASSI,’ India’s drink.
- It’s fresh, healthy, traditionally brewed, and natural.
- In a single menu, the customers truly get enthused about LASSI and mocktails
- Support for marketing
- Millions of clients prove their recettes and formulas LASSI AND MOCKTAILS.
- LASSI AND MOCKTAILS are traditional but contemporary.
- The high business potential for which customers are located everywhere.
- The concept is intended so that anyone taking the franchise may run it very easily.
- For the best-selling drink in India, ‘LASSI’ is traditionally created from natural materials to meet the authentic taste in exotic flavors together with their beloved MOCKTAILS.
- The terms of the agreement are 5 years
- The cost of contract renovation is 25% of franchise fees.
- Capital for work – 1 to 2,5 lakhs (Depends Upon Model)
- 70 percent profit margin
- 30% of Food Cost
- The brand will supply important raw materials.
- Increased strategy support of marketing and sales.
- Linked online shipping partners.
- Manpower needs 3 to 8 employees
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the model of the Lassi Bae Franchise?
The model of the Lassi Bae Franchise is Kiosk.
What is the investment of the Lassi Bae Franchise?
The investment of the Lassi Bae Franchise is Rs. 7.5 lakhs.
Amit Gupta is the founder of DrFranchises – a digital marketing agency that helps brands rank better on Google Maps through local SEO strategies. Amit has over 11 years of experience in digital marketing, SEO, email marketing, and social media marketing. He’s also the owner of multiple franchises and has helped countless brands achieve success online. When he’s not working, Amit can be found playing with his dog.