Let’s Meat Franchise is the first organized meat specialty chain in India to be provided with catering at this time by a delivery system for Jaipur, Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi, Faridabad.
About Let’s Meat
Let’s start its operations by concentrating on selling fresh meat and meat products through omnichannel platforms in a hygienic setting.
Organized Retail, B2B presence, QSR Kitchens, Cloud Kitchens, Concurring Targeting, Zero Waste Model, Franchise Model, Contracting, Omni Channel, Tier 2 Ready mode, Asset Light Model.
Let’s Meat Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 20 lakhs|
|Area Required||150 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 5 lakhs|
Features of Let’s Meat Franchise
- An end to all meat requirements
- Situations such as Covid 19 have high-level hygiene protocols
- Packaging of world-class
- Multi-level dedicated customer service
- The most convenient option for buying at locks. The neighborhood store concept.
- Controlled supply of temperature
- Optimize current AI-based quality and hygienic kitchen infrastructures for complete transparency with consumers
- Recipes made authentically by expert chefs
- In-house Omni direct sales platform
- Many brands with extensive digital footprints
- Sales offline (For takeaways until Covid 19 protocols)
- Many brand names
- Various kitchens
- Recipes genuine and standardized
- Model of asset-light
- Suitable for all meat and meat product varieties. One-stop solution.
- Made for families, especially during the crisis, safe and easy meat buying.
- The presence of the omnichannel allows smooth shopping.
- Superior product quality with worldwide regulations for hygiene.
- Concurring prices
- To be the country’s ‘Meat of the Dependable
- It is likely that let’s meat is now the first chain of specialty food stores in the Indian organization to be supported by catering for Jaipur, Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi, Faridabad.
- Currently, 8 shops are managed by Delhi NCR and Cross Rajasthan.
- Let’s meat would display a variety of items from fresh raw muffins, poultry, fish, and exotic food like Rabbit, Duck, Quail, Kadaknath, Turkey, ready to be cooked and ready to eat.
- Rajasthan and Delhi NCR, own temperature-regulated treatment units.
- Allows Meat to regulate its supply chain from purchasing to ultimate delivery.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Let’s Meat Franchise?
The investment of the Let’s Meat Franchise is Rs. 20 lakhs.
What is the model of the Let’s Meat Franchise?
The model of the Let’s Meat Franchise is Take away.