The best franchise opportunity is with LKP Finance Limited, one of India’s first securities brokerage companies… Continue reading!
About LKP Securities
What began in 1948 as one of India’s first securities brokerage firms has grown to become one of the country’s largest multi-dimensional financial services groups.
LKP Finance Limited is a Reserve Bank of India-registered Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) and a publicly-traded company with a net worth of Rs.142 crores as of FY10.
For specific businesses, they are India’s first financial group to be awarded the coveted ISO 9002 accredited KPMG Quality Registrar, USA.
Since 1948, LKP has provided clients with a single source capable of addressing all of their needs, whether they are in Equities, Debt, Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Merchant Banking, Wealth Management, or Commodities.
LKP Finance (NBFC) is an RBI-registered company that is also listed on the BSE. LKP Securities is a SEBI-registered stockbroker.
Equity broking and distribution, fixed income, merchant banking, and some prop activity are among the key activities.
Retail has a large client base of 77,291 registered clients. In fiscal 2010, total retail and institutional brokerage turnover were Rs. 576 billion, while in fiscal 2011, it was Rs. 628 billion.
With over 850 branches/outlets in India, including 35 owned locations, the company has a pan-India presence.
LKP Securities Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 50 thousand|
|Area Required||200 sq. ft.|
Features of LKP Securities Franchise
- Services for Research and Advisory
- Margin Funding Technology that ensures continuous communication for traders
- The adaptability of a local brokerage firm and the sophistication of corporate brokerage
- A dedicated Relationship Manager to assist with sales and other business-related inquiries.
- Online items are provided at no additional cost to partners’ clients.
- 24×7 Online back-office platforms for both the Partner and all of their clients
- LKP Finance Limited is a Reserve Bank of India-registered Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) and a publicly traded company with a yearly income of Rs.142 crores as of FY10.
- There is an opportunity to increase your income and become your own boss; contact them today for more information.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the agreement period of the LKP Securities Franchise?
The agreement period of the LKP Securities Franchise is 2 years.
What is the model of the LKP Securities Franchise?
The model of the LKP Securities Franchise is Finance Advisors.