Mahesh Bhupati Tennis Academy Franchise was established in 2006 with the aim of providing competent, world-class tennis instruction.
About Mahesh Bhupati Tennis Academy Franchise
When the word tennis is mentioned in India, the name Mahesh Bhupathi comes to mind. The man himself is a tennis legend in India.
With 20 locations around the country, their academy has grown into a forum with a national reach.
The academy has expanded to the point that it now offers high-quality, international-standard tennis coaching.
Also Read: 7th Heaven Franchise
Mahesh Bhupathi Tennis Academy Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 80 lakhs|
|Area Required||3000 sq. ft.|
Reasons for Mahesh Bhupathi Tennis Academy Franchise
- The Mahesh Bhupathi Tennis Academy aspires to expand throughout the country. So that anyone who aspires to be a tennis superstar, whether in a big city or a small town, has access to the requisite tools.
- They have a team of over 90 highly qualified coaches on staff. What makes it even better is that it’s backed up by a completely integrated backend team.
- The team devotes a great deal of time and resources to designing, improving, and reinventing coaching programs. It also organizes children’s programs and introduces processes to standardize their tennis coaching program.
- As previously mentioned, Mahesh Bhupathi Tennis Academy aims to improve tennis accessibility by ensuring that people from all socioeconomic classes have the ability to enjoy the sport.
- Mr. Gaurav Natekar, the CEO and guiding force behind Mahesh Bhupathi Tennis Academy, is a former India No. 1, Arjuna awardee, and double Asian Games gold medalist.
- They want to establish the academy in Delhi, Chandigarh, Agra, Shimla, and throughout the world.
Also Read: JK Tyre Franchise
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is the Mahesh Bhupathi tennis academy franchise successful?
What is the area required for the Mahesh Bhupati tennis academy franchise?
3000 sq. ft.