At present, Milky Way Franchise has 21 stores in Chennai, Bengaluru, and Port Blair (Andaman).
About Milky Way Franchise
Milky Way is a chain of ice cream parlors serving thick milkshakes and fast eating for 100% vegetarian.
In 1994, in front of Egmore, the first shop was opened. Milkyway continues to develop new aromas and products.
Milky Way Franchise Model
|Cost Or Fees||Amount|
|Investment||Rs. 13 lakhs|
|Area Required||150 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 2 lakhs|
Features of Milky Way Franchise
- Great range of products
- More than 24 outlets work well
- World Standards Quality
- Franchisor’s shop support
- Franchisor’s ongoing support
- No refund on deductible cost.
- The interior design should be in accordance with the instructions.
- Also, the company standard is limited to the franchise.
- The franchise shall rigorously comply with local or central government rules and regulations.
- The franchise needs only to buy from franchisors or certified vendors any equipment or other items (sauces, toppings).
- Only permitted and proposed items can be sold by a franchise.
- The owner started the expansion plans together with the Bherulalji and maintained them in a highly active way.
- In 2013 he has successfully set up 11 owned locations from Ankleshwar to Vapi and many franchisees.
- Production capacity has also been raised as a result of the expansion plans, and operational infrastructure can make 2000 liters of ice cream.
- The terms and conditions of the agreement shall be five years.
- The margin of profit is between 30% and 40%
- Capital of work – 1.2 lakhs to two lakhs.
- The brand will supply important raw materials.
- Increase strategy support for marketing and sales.
- Dealing with online delivery partners.
- Requirement for manpower: between 3 and 5 personnel.
- Milk items like Cold Coco, Ice-cream, Faluda mix, and others are also managed by a leading, skilled working environment.
- The logistics are transmitted from a central intersection so that they are freshly supplied.
- Take a dip in the cool, chilly COCO and add the fresh cream to the sea with luscious and creamy cocktails.
- Wait! At this heavenly portal there is a Milky Way.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Milky Way Franchise?
The investment of the Milky Way Franchise is Rs. 13 lakhs.
What is the model of the Milky Way Franchise?
The model of the Milky Way Franchise is Cafe.
Amit Gupta is an experienced expert in digital marketing and co-founder of DrFranchises. With more than 11 years of knowledge in franchise digital marketing, SEO, email marketing, and social media marketing, Amit has helped many brands achieve incredible success online. As a passionate entrepreneur and owner of 7 franchises, he continues to study franchise models, looking at costs, revenue, and profitability to guide brands toward profitable growth. When he’s not working on digital marketing, Amit enjoys spending time playing with his beloved dog.