The Moti Mahal Franchise is built on a 100-year-old base. They invented ‘Tandoori’ cuisine, including Dal Makhni and Butter Chicken.
It all began when Shri. Kundan Lal Gujral fled to India during the partition of India to begin a new life.
About Moti Mahal
However, The city of Daryaganj witnessed the growth and merit of his legendary dishes at his first outlet, which was in Daryaganj. Since then, Moti Mahal has risen in popularity and extended its global reach.
Mr. Kuvam Gujral, Director of Moti Mahal Group and great-grandson of Shri.
Kundan Lal Gujral is now focused on continuing the legacy. Further, He is responsible for introducing a modern fine dining experience to Moti Mahal’s authentic and traditional dishes.
Also Read: The Chicken Company Franchise
Moti Mahal Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 20 lakhs|
|Area Required||400 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 10 lakhs|
Also Read: The Beer Cafe Franchise
Moti Mahal offers Casual Dining, Fine Dining, Digital Kitchen, Kiosks, and Indi Grill are the five franchise models.
You’ll be delighted to hear about their affordable investment templates, which range from $20k to $1 million.
Moti Mahal Delux, Cloud by Moti Mahal Delux, The Indi Grill, and China Wall are the brands they sell.
They’re well aware that the food and beverage industry, as well as the hospitality industry, has suffered a setback! Not all could negotiate the choppy waters of the COVID pandemic.
Moreover, they at Moti Mahal recognize the dangers of this circumstance.
Additionally, they have developed new operational guidelines and a brand strategy to deal with the Pandemic and boost sales during this time.
Features of Moti Mahal Franchise
- Kundan Gujral, the founder of Moti Mahal, invented Butter Chicken.
- It has both dine-in and take-out models that are profitable.
- Moti Mahal was established in 1920 and now has 100 locations.
- Moreover, Moti Mahal is a globally recognized brand with locations in the Middle East, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Value – They have the best and most beautiful quality and taste.
- Presentation – The way both dishes and restaurants are portrayed to customers is impressive.
- At the head office, you will get the necessary training.
- Moti Mahal is a contemporary Indian restaurant that serves delectable and mouthwatering Indian cuisine.
- Moreover, Dal Makhani and Butter Chicken are two of their specialties.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the model of the Moti Mahal franchise?
The model of the Moti Mahal franchise is Kiosk.
What is the royalty of the Moti Mahal franchise?
The royalty of the Moti Mahal franchise is 4%.