Muhajir Paan Franchise is imported in large quantities from India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and, more recently, Thailand.
About Muhajir Paan Franchise
Paan consumption has long been a common cultural practice around the world, especially in Muhajir homes, where paans were served in large quantities throughout the day.
In general, however, paan is a rare treat that many people appreciate, and it is almost exclusively purchased from street vendors rather than being prepared at home.
Pakistan grows a wide range of betel leaf, especially in the coastal areas of Sindh.
Muhajir traders, who relocated from western India to Pakistan after the country’s independence in 1947, are famous for their paan market.
In Punjab, where a paan stall can be found on almost every street and market, the tradition of chewing paan has expanded.
Paan Gali (Muhajir Gali) is a street in Lahore’s popular Anarkali Bazar dedicated to paan and its ingredients, as well as other Pakistani items.
Muhajir Paan Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 5 lakhs|
|Area Required||100 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 1.5 lakhs|
Features of Muhajir Paan Franchise
- Paan’s Health Benefits include:
- Paan leaves are chewed to aid digestion.
- Also, the Paan leaf helps to prevent carcinogenesis in the mouth.
- Paan leaf aids in the prevention of bad breath.
- Paan leaf can help with gastric ulcers.
- It also aids in the treatment of boils.
- Constipation can be relieved with the aid of this supplement.
- Paan leaves are high in vitamins such as Thiamine, Niacin, Riboflavin, and Carotene, as well as calcium.
- Paan is an aromatic creeper that you can easily grow as a decorative plant in your home and reap the most health benefits from.
Paan’s origin dates back to ancient times when Seholors of Ayurveda produced this wonderful chewing material with the aid of Dham antari.
They discovered Paan is good for digestion after conducting many experiments. Paan is mentioned in Shrmad Bhagavat as something Lord Krishna chewed.
Paan was promoted by Noor-e-Jahan, the mother of Emperor Shah-e-Jahan, who was responsible for the construction of the Taj Mahal, a marble wonder.
Women used natural elements for makeup and cosmetics in the past.
Empress Noor-e-Jahan noticed that adding some additives to Paan and eating it gives the lips a lovely natural red color.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Muhajir Paan Franchise?
The investment of the Muhajir Paan Franchise is Rs. 5 lakhs.
What is the model of the Muhajir Paan Franchise?
The model of the Muhajir Paan Franchise is QSR.