Mumbai Chai Franchise has been serving people in and around Mumbai for over a decade.
About Mumbai Chai
Their goal has always been to provide every Indian with his or her favorite cup of Chai, made in clean environment with high-quality ingredients at a reasonable price.
All love a cup of Chai with finger foods that complement the beverage. To complement their Chai, they also offer a small menu of personalized finger food.
Aside from their signature Chai, they also offer coffee, Green Tea, Black Tea, Ice Tea, Cold Coffee, and Chaas.
“To provide every Indian his favorite Chai, made with fresh and high-quality ingredients in a hygienic environment at an affordable price,” says the company.
By 2030, they want to help 1,000 “Chaiholics” open their own profitable Chai franchise stores in Mumbai.
Mumbai Chai Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 5 lakhs|
|Area Required||200 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 50,000|
Features of Mumbai Chai Franchise
- DARJEELING, ASSAM, AND NILGIRI EXPORT QUALITY TEA
- They have a good supplier network that allows them to procure export quality tea directly from tea gardens without the intervention of a third party since they have been in this sector for the past 7 years.
- This supply chain network means that they can provide high-quality ingredients at a lower cost to their franchisees.
- KERALA SPICES, FRESH FROM THE GARDENS
- Fresh spices are sourced from Kerala’s gardens, ensuring the quality and consistency of the “Exclusive Secret Masala” prepared and distributed to their outlets.
- UNIQUE PREPARATION METHOD AND SPECIAL RECIPE
- Their Tea-stars (Masters of Chai Making) have created a special masala based on an ancient Indian recipe, as well as a specific preparation method that guarantees the flavor is improved during the process.
- Chai is consumed by 65.8% of Indians on a daily basis, second only to water!
- Thirty cups of Chai are eaten with every cup of coffee.
- For Indians, chai is akin to gasoline… Chai is the lifeblood of India.
- Regardless of age, gender, class, religion, caste, or other factors, it is consumed by people from all walks of life.
- Unorganized players control 99 percent of the $5 billion (Rs. 35,000 crores) industry.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Mumbai Chai Franchise?
The investment of the Mumbai Chai Franchise is Rs. 5 lakhs.
What is the model of the Mumbai Chai Franchise?
The model of the Mumbai Chai Franchise is Kiosk.