In the world of paan making, the Nawab-E-Paan franchise is a household name.
About Nawab-E-Paan Franchise
Paan is a very important part of the Indian way of life. Indian cuisine is known for its spicy tang and taste, which is also accompanied by mouth fresheners such as paan. Paan is cherished by all Indians because of its enticing fragrance and sweetness.
As a result, “nawab e paan” gives you multi-flavored paan made with exotic masalas and a passion for tantalizing your taste buds. If you eat ‘chocolate paan,’ ‘meetha paan,’ or ‘sada paan,’ you will be filled with joy and your mood will be lifted.
They sell their delectable paan in retail stores and also make them available for special occasions such as weddings, birthday parties, and receptions.
Having a lot of experience and a good sense of taste has helped them live up to their clients’ standards and keep them for a long time. They serve their paan delicacies at weddings, parties, and other special occasions. Their strategy is focused on preserving great taste and pure natural essence paan, which has helped them establish a reputation in both the Indian and international markets.
Nawab-E-Paan Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 4 lakhs|
|Area Required||100 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 1 lakh|
Also Read: Deshee Katta Franchise
Features of Nawab-E-Paan Franchise
- Support for Staff Training
- Material assistance that is current and immediate
- Support for both online and offline marketing
- New flavors will be introduced from time to time, and their experts will pay you a monthly visit.
- Their experts provide logistical support for R&D.
- Paan-making equipment starter kit
- The skilled team organized by them for events/marriages, corporate FSSAI license, and much more Raw Material with Containers and other Raw Material for sales of 1.5 lacs 200 stocking shelves
- Special offers for new store openings through online promotion on the company’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
- The company created a Facebook/Instagram profile for the product trainer on a monthly basis.
- Company advice/sale expansions to help you expand your business
Please Fill the form below if you’re looking to know more about the franchise!
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Nawab-E-Paan Franchise?
The investment of the Nawab-E-Paan Franchise is Rs. 4 lakhs.
What is the model of the Nawab-E-Paan Franchise?
The model of the Nawab-E-Paan Franchise is QSR.