Nawab Seekh Corner Franchise is a reputable franchise restaurant that invented a popular dish called Seekh kabab.
About Nawab Seekh Corner
It is part of the outstanding Seekh Kebab served in the whole city. The founding founder of Seekh Kebab and Paratha in India 150 years ago is Sayeed Abdul Aziz Qureshi.
It serves a large variety of rolls made with seekh Kababab, chicken tikka, or beef.
Beef Seekh Kebab is its specialty served with juicy and delectable Nawabi Paratha and Mint Chutney.
The dish is seasoned with household spices, the palate palates are an incredible treat.
Experience Indian Street lip-smacking food, very economical and very reasonable. The outlets are in the cities of Bandra, Kurla, Baug, Bachuwadi and Masjid.
Begin your business with a franchise that beliefs in delivering excellent meals at an excellent price.
Nawab Seekh Corner Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 23 lakhs|
|Area Required||500 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 10 lakhs|
Features of Nawab Seekh Corner Franchise
- Seekh Kebab is an inventor of popular and renowned street cuisine.
- His founder, Sayeed Abdul Aziz Qureshi, got around 150 years ago to India, the famous street cuisine of Seekh Kebab and Parathas.
- Seekh Kebabs and Parathas deliver excellent and delightful Halal meat.
- Seekh Parathas and Seekh Rolls with onions and mint chutney are their specialties.
- Serving a variety of foods, such as Tikkas, kebabs, Mayo Kebabs, and rolls.
- The Nawab Seekh corner food is not only wonderful but cost-effective.
- Seekh Paratha has its own fan base with continuous excellence.
- Flavors – Exquisite flavors for a single meal of degustation. Homemade spices are ingredients that make cuisine tasty.
- Quality – quality not affected at any expense. quality – quality.
- It is owned by the franchise and operated by the firm.
- It supports the growth of the marketing and sales strategy.
- The terms and conditions of the agreement shall be 5 – 10 years.
- Cost of food approximately 30-40%
- 4 to 8 lakhs of working capital (Depends according to model)
- 30 to 35% profit margin
- Share profit earnings (FOCO)
- The brand will take care of management. Management (FOCO) Support strategy for marketing & sales enhancement.
- Dealing with online delivery partners.
- Facility for software and accounting.
- This agreement may be renewed by Franchise.
- The Nawab Seekh Corner will provide the Chef
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Nawab Seekh Corner Franchise?
The investment of the Nawab Seekh Corner Franchise is Rs. 23 lakhs.
What is the model of the Nawab Seekh Corner Franchise?
The model of the Nawab Seekh Corner Franchise is QSR.