Nazeer Foods Franchise is still making the fresh “just out of the kitchen” smell and “tender and moist” bite the warmest, generous pleasure.
About Nazeer Foods Franchise
The Mughlai and Northern Indian QSR National Chain Nazeer Foods are based in India. It is specialized in delicious Mughlai and Northern Indian cuisine.
The brand has enthusiastic fans including authentic meat lovers, professionals, children, and adults.
This brand’s appeal for all-around growth is based on a contemporary brand combined with small and medium format stores.
Their Nazeer Foods view is to become the world’s leading brand of Mughlai and North Indian QSR. In 1987, they launched their first business and have cooked fresh curries every day since then.
To “take you up” and enjoy yourself in the comfortable home while you’re gone.
Today, something is always cooked in the Nazeer’s kitchen, something created with the Nazeer know-how, delivered with the personality of Nazeer in a warm, friendly ambiance.
Nazeer Foods Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 32 lakhs|
|Area Required||900 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 5 lakhs|
Features of Nazeer Foods Franchise
- The Industry of Fast-Food in India has an estimated growth rate of 40% at Rs 20bn.
- Several multinational companies, such as McDonald’s, Dominos, and Pizza Hut, have become established in India, and many are about to start.
- In the Indian fast food sector there are very few or no brands, as preparing and cooking is an enormous time-demanding operation.
- Though Gentry wants to stick to Indian food, he has to land on western food because he has no Indian food brand.
- Nazeer Foods offers you an excellent chance to explore and govern the market in this format.
- Nazeer Foods has over 40 years of expertise in successful management and vertical management.
- In addition, they manage the entire professional and expert cooking system, the base kitchen, and the central warehouse of Nazeer Foods.
- Nazeer manages all of your CRM, brand design, and online marketing to automatically expand your franchisee’s business.
- Full module for the management of food costs as dynamics and in-time production of non-disposable food products.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Nazeer Foods Franchise?
The investment of the Nazeer Foods Franchise is Rs. 32 lakhs.
What is the model of the Nazeer Foods Franchise?
The model of the Nazeer Foods Franchise is Casual Dining.
Amit Gupta is the founder of DrFranchises. He has a keen interest in investments, and has thus far invested in a few franchises. Franchise businesses are his forte- he knows all there is to know about their space requirements, fees, ROI potential, and business models. This makes him an ideal candidate for anyone looking to invest in a franchise