NZN (New Zealand Natural Ice Cream) is a nationwide franchise network headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand.
New Zealand is a country in the Pacific Ocean. It is the national and foreign franchisor for New Zealand Natural Franchise frozen yogurt, ice cream, smoothie, and juice shops.
About New Zealand Natural’s Franchise
In 1990, the company began franchising. In 1984, NZN started as a small ice cream shop in Christchurch, New Zealand’s South Island.
Rael Polivnick, a South African entrepreneur living in Australia, encountered the owner on a trans-Tasman flight shortly after the company began producing ice cream, and this chance encounter led to him opening a store in Bondi Beach in 1985.
The parlor was such a hit that he purchased the Australian and then the global franchise rights to the concept.
In Australia, the first franchised store opened in 1990. All of the ice creams for the Company’s franchise agreement network in 14 countries across Asia, the Middle East, and the Pacific are made in Auckland.
Today, the brand has expanded to include ice cream lines for supermarkets, grocery, and foodservice, with China and Australia being the most important markets.
New Zealand Natural’s Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 25 lakhs|
|Area Required||500 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 5 lakhs|
Features of New Zealand Natural’s Franchise
- The products and flavors available in-store are constantly being upgraded and revitalized by NZN. Every year, two or three new flavors, as well as new drinks and select dessert products, are added to complement the core ice cream range.
- The following items are included in the latest NZN parlor offer:
- There are over 25 ice cream flavors to choose from.
- Waffles and crepes Sorbets that are fat-free and dairy-free
- A line of raw, high-quality, low-fat frozen yogurts that taste great and are good for you. This includes the one-of-a-kind Fruit Flo, which combines award-winning yogurt with berries and fruit.
- Moreover, a fantastic selection of beverages, including freshly squeezed juices, juice fusions, shakes, and more, are made to order in-store.
- A wide variety of delectable desserts and sundaes are available.
- If it goes with a café theme, they can add sandwiches and coffee.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the New Zealand Natural’s Franchise?
The investment of the New Zealand Natural’s Franchise is Rs. 25 lakhs.
What is the model of the New Zealand Natural’s Franchise?
The model of the New Zealand Natural’s Franchise is Take away.