Patel Chhappanbhog Franchise has created a niche in hospitality by offering products that match the Indian standard for quality and taste through a wide range of food.
About Patel Chhappanbhog Franchise
In Vadodara, Gujarat which dedicated thirty years of services in the field and serving sweets and food products in the hospitality and food & beverage industries has been a well-established food brand since 1989.
They are working on a restaurant-dining concept for quick-service restaurants in Gujarat with an international business model.
They started with their own restaurants & fast-service eateries to understand in depth what people truly prefer in cuisine and their diverse tastes.
Moreover, after having received a strong market reputation from their various brands, they will shift to the cloud kitchen concept.
This is something unusual because they are serving live and cloud cuisine in both modes. Only one brand will they display themselves.
Online consumers might take advantage of their live restaurants across the country with their cloud kitchens & live customers.
Patel Chhappanbhog Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 13 lakhs|
|Area Required||300 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 3.5 lakhs|
Features of Patel Chhappanbhog Franchise
- Industrialized Kitchen: while the company continues to develop its internal R&D processes, new products, and recipes. This provides for enormous economies of scale and extent, in addition to maintaining quality and taste consistency.
- Capital Efficient Formats: stores have a capital-efficient effect: (a) small footprint (it is a frameless model – all the food is pre-packaged and is sent to single stores); (b) standardized furnishings and equipment are available and therefore modular and permit replicability for opening a new store (saving time and cost) Capital Efficiency formats.
- Achievement Franchisees from Patel’s Chhappanbhog have a broad history from all walks of life, like independent professionals and managers, businesses and accountants, and salaried employees.
- They all have something – the desire and ambition to manage their own business successfully. Their franchisees are determined, self-driven people willing to pursue an advanced franchise system.
- The foundation for Patel’s Chhappanbhog offers employees the chance of substantial financial rewards with commitment and businesses
- The franchisee shall support Patel’s Chhappanbhog in developing and conducting local marketing activities.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How much area is required for the Patel Chhappanbhog Franchise?
For Patel Chhappanbhog Franchise, you will require at least a 300 sq. ft area.
How many outlets are there for Patel Chhappanbhog Franchise?
There are 6 outlets for the Patel Chhappanbhog Franchise.
Amit Gupta is the founder of DrFranchises. He has a keen interest in investments, and has thus far invested in a few franchises. Franchise businesses are his forte- he knows all there is to know about their space requirements, fees, ROI potential, and business models. This makes him an ideal candidate for anyone looking to invest in a franchise