Pepperfry Franchise is the nation’s largest furniture retailer and is currently home to around 72 shops in almost 28 locations.
About Pepperfry Franchise
Pepperfry, India’s largest furniture and décor business, is listed on their website and operates over 1.2+ lakh products.
Their stores have grown tremendously since this has contributed significantly to all business platforms.
Currently, they run 32 FOFO outlets in different locations including Mysore, Bangalore, Goa, Indore, Hubbali, Lucknow, Imphal, Surat, etc.
Their franchisees have already been successful in their various areas in the short term.
Pepperfry Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 10 lakhs|
|Area Required||250 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 2 lakhs|
Features of Pepperfry Franchise
- Proven successful model
- 70+ outlets, 30+ Franchisees Successful.
- Catalog of 100,000 products without comparison
- 100% online business price parity, no channel conflict
- Low Investment, Quick Returns
- An initial investment of approximately 10-15 lakhs.
- No Carrying Inventory.
- Business model payback in less than 31 months
- Extensive Brand Support
- Promotions for Brand-Led Marketing
- Training and assistance in recruitment
- Completion of order, following sales and brand support
- The terms of the agreement are 5 years.
- Cost of food around 28 to 30%
- 3 to 5 lakhs of work capital (Depends according to model)
- The master franchise is offered
- 20% to 25% profit margin
- The brand will supply important raw materials.
- Increasing strategy Support for marketing and sales.
- Development of online shipping partners.
- Manpower requirements: 7 Delivery Kitchen personnel and 12 Dining personnel.
- This agreement may be renewed by Franchise.
- They do not receive royalties or sales and profit commissions.
- They are completely convinced that learning and development are essential to a successful journey so that they ensure that the Head Chef and the entire crew are given the necessary training.
- Also, they believe in teamwork, and anywhere you need them they will stand with you.
- They also assist you to identify the appropriate place, convenient software, intelligent supply chain management, and the optimum kitchen configuration.
- They work with their house marketing staff and prominent marketing companies.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Pepperfry Franchise?
The investment of the Pepperfry Franchise is Rs. 10 lakhs.
What is the model of the Pepperfry Franchise?
The model of the Pepperfry Franchise is Retail.
Amit Gupta is the founder of DrFranchises. He has a keen interest in investments, and has thus far invested in a few franchises. Franchise businesses are his forte- he knows all there is to know about their space requirements, fees, ROI potential, and business models. This makes him an ideal candidate for anyone looking to invest in a franchise