PIND BALLUCHI Franchise is the perfect place to satisfy all of your North Indian food cravings while also transporting you to the fantastic Punjab Pind.
About Pind Balluchi Franchise
The experience begins at the entrance, where a crucifix of a traditionally dressed Sardar Ji sits on a Manji (traditional cot) and a janitor dressed in traditional Punjabi garb greets you with a ‘Sat Sri Akal.’
Traditional entrance doors, jharokhas, wooden benches, and lanterns, as well as the restaurant’s waiters dressed in traditional uniforms, add to the overall village atmosphere.
Banyan Tree (Artificial) Mud plastered walls, jharokhas with sparkling hanging beads and brooches play a vital role in improving the restaurant’s elegance under the romantic and cozy moonlit sky effects.
All of the stores are a perfect example of harmony, with traditional and modern design features coexisting in natural harmony with the five elements of nature: air, water, earth, fire, and ether.
The dining area, which is the restaurant’s focal point, is its backbone and gives the impression of dining in a virtual food factory.
Pind Balluchi Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 1.2 crore|
|Area Required||2700 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 30 lakhs|
Pind Balluchi Franchise Support
- Site Selection: During inspections, advice on site selection was given.
- Setup of a Restaurant: Construction, Landscape Design, and Models
- Acquisition; Product & Layout; Equipment Collection
- Advertising and Promotion: Getting on board with digital marketing partnerships such as Zomato, Swiggy, Ubereats, and others.
- Opening Operations & Training: Orientation in the Corporate Office; Provision of an Experts Team to assist with the start-up; Provision of Books; Restaurant SOP; Franchisee Operation Manual; Franchisee Operations Forms & Formats, and so on; Staff is trained on ingredients, food costing techniques, and other subjects.
- Chef and Manager are hired after Human Resources training. If necessary, they can also have a Top Bottom manpower solution.
- In the time allotted, operate the restaurant.
- Will always defend and encourage Pind Balluchi’s goodwill.
- Will purchase and retain sufficient insurance in respect of the Premises at its own cost and expense to cover the ordinary risks of loss or harm to the Premises and property therein.
- To ensure quality consistency, only recommended brand raw materials/gravies/supplies should be purchased from Pind Balluchi® professional vendors.
Also Read: Chaat Ok Please Franchise
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Pind Balluchi franchise?
The investment of the Pind Balluchi franchise is Rs. 1.2 crore.
What is the model of the Pind Balluchi franchise?
The model of the Pind Balluchi franchise is Fine Dine.